Sunday, January 31, 2010

Revlon Creme Gloss Review

Hey! Hope you guys had a good weekend!  This is a review for Revlon's creme gloss in Just Blushed I was wondering around in shoppers drug mart and found this on sale for $9.99 I think the sale extends to Feb 12 if anyone is interested.

 
 The applicator is like Stila's lipglazes...
 

 
This is like a lipstick in gloss form its pretty pigmented but not sticky which I like.


 My lips are pretty pigmented so colors tend to turn weird on my lips if they're pretty sheer...I like the color its like my lip color but better.  Nice everyday nude lip color! I would totally give it a try they have a nice selection of colors I'm eying the one called Peachy Keen
 

Tammy tagged me for a photo of myself before age 11 and tell an interesting story concerning the photo.  I don't usually do tags but i love looking at peoples photos when they were younger so I'll do it hehe.

HAHA! This is a photo of me when I was about 2 or 3? not too sure...but I remember this because my grandpa pulled me into a room and started making me do poses and started snapping pictures.  I was such a girly girl...somethings never change.  You're probably wondering why I'm wearing such a hideous blue sweater? well...I think this was taken in the winter and since I grew up in Calgary it was probably colder back then, than now if that is even possible.  But a girls got to accessorize right? even tho I'm wearing boys hand me downs XD.

I tag...
Popcorn
Lisa
Stop N Chomp
Catherine
Daituf
PixyEla
Priscilla
 And whoever wants to do this!
Here's a preview of what I have coming up...
 

Ciao!

17 comments:

applePIE. said...

oo pretty gloss ! i find that SDM is usually more expensive than everywhere else even when they're on sale though !

& lovely sweater ! lol im sure we all have ugly sweaters we used to wear as kids !!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Aw, you look soo cute! Love the headband and earrings. :) The Revlon creme gloss is such a pretty natural shade.

Anonymous said...

aw cute pic, luv the pose! can't wait to see the Dior!

. : * justine * : . said...

Oooh, you got the Dior!! Don`t forget to save your receipts for the Dior Diva program :)

.. said...

thanks for the review! i've always been curious what this gloss was like, it's a lot glossier than i imagined. :)

PixyEla said...

Ohh I was at Shoppers yesterday and didn't see this sale, but I shall go tomorrow haha. :D
Awwww Eva you look so cute in the pic!! Love your headband & earrings!! Thanks for tagging me, I gotta go dig up my old pics and find one now hehe. XD

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hello! Pretty lipgloss!

I'm a new follower! And I live in Canada, too (=

amynaree said...

the lipgloss color looks great on you! i have pigmented lips too so hard to find a gloss that shows up nicely

DinaXYYan said...

you look so cute when you are little! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw cute pic!

Catherine said...

Ooh, pretty gloss!

And awww, you were so cute!! LOL.

Thanks for tagging me too! I might have to dig for a picture of me from that young....

Bijin Blair said...

Just Blushed looks wonderful on you! Thanks for reviewing it :)

Oooh, Dior galore! :D :D :D

Tammy said...

You're so adorable! Haha I love those frilly headbands! My mom use to LOOOVE making me wear them (though for sure I didn't object) and I think the childhood photo of me that I posted is one of those frilly organza types too but mine is yellow XD

Daituf said...

Ahahah, you look so cute!!! And well behaved!
Usually when someone tell me to smile for the camera I give them a dirty look...
Why is revlon lipgloss so expensive???? I think you can get stila lipglaze for cheaper than that...probably not in canada, but the States most likely

Popcorn said...

woahhhhhh~

I didn't know that you tagged me! hehehe my bad...... This is what happens when I don't blog for a long time. hehe but anyways thanks~
yeah you look like a very good student. hehehe

Eva said...

Ohh I was at Shoppers yesterday and didn't see this sale, but I shall go tomorrow haha. :D
Awwww Eva you look so cute in the pic!! Love your headband & earrings!! Thanks for tagging me, I gotta go dig up my old pics and find one now hehe. XD

Eva said...

oo pretty gloss ! i find that SDM is usually more expensive than everywhere else even when they're on sale though !

& lovely sweater ! lol im sure we all have ugly sweaters we used to wear as kids !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails