Monday, January 4, 2010

Origins GinZing Eyecream Review

Hey Everyone!! this is a review of Origins GinZing eyecream

 
This is what it says on their website:
86% brighter appearance
80% reduction in puffiness

Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people! Nature’s clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.

Gently dab around eye area with fingertip in the A.M. or as needed.

I've been using this for about about a month and I really like it.  It really does decrease puffy eyes in the morning and decreases the look of under eye circles.  Its not a miracle product but it does do what it says its suppose to do.  The consistency is more like a gel and it has light reflecting particles in it and a light pink color to counteract dark circles. If your eye area is really dry I wouldn't use this because it won't be moisturizing enough for you.  All in all I really like this eye cream and the price is not bad compared to other high end brands.
  


 
I don't know if you can see it but it really does reflect light (Click to enlarge)


11 comments:

. : * justine * : . said...

I am using this too! I ordered it when the Origins website was doing 2 huge samples + free shipping, and I really like it... it's moisturizing enough for my under-eye area but I find if I am feeling really dry I just layer it on top of my Clinique for men Daily Eye Hydrator (it's cheaper than the female version :P)

Daituf said...

depuffs and decrease dark circles? Sounds like a miracle product to me!

Catherine said...

Hmmm, I have been eyeing this product forever! Might have to go get a jar of it now. It looks really nice!

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love how it reflects light. Thanks for the review, Eva! :)

Anna said...

i luv origins too esp during winter, coz i find them a bit tad rich..wow it does reflect light!

xoxo elle

oOchaOo said...

hi! thanks for sharing this product! im in need of eye creams LOL
and i would love to check this one out. :)

Anonymous said...

I ordered this over the holidays, can't wait to try it after your review! My eyes get quite puffy ><

Bijin Blair said...

It works? Arghh, I need it like NOW ahaha!

Tammy said...

ooO should should get a sample of the b kamins one too. it's a wonder cream!

Eva said...

ooO should should get a sample of the b kamins one too. it's a wonder cream!

Eva said...

hi! thanks for sharing this product! im in need of eye creams LOL
and i would love to check this one out. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails