I have a list of my favourite asian dramas to the right if anyone is interested =P ---------> (just scroll down)
Sypnosis:
Ren Guang Xi, a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Cheng, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Cheng does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Cheng teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Cheng to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.
Six years pass. Mu Cheng lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Cheng. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop do I alight at?
Btw whoever is watching Hi, my sweetheart...don't you think the last couple of eps are super draggy and ridiculous? The beginning episodes were so good but it got so dragged out at the end ugh!
Giveaway ends TONIGHT!! Good luck to everyone!


19 comments:
wahh!! love it, !!!
this is one the few dramas that I have seriously cried like..alot on :) (another drama that I cried alot from is 1 litre of tears(Jdrama based on true story!)......and some parts of They kiss again aka Its started with a kiss 2, eventhough the drama is mostly happy but yeah)
Thanks for sharing!!
Damn, he is fine. Asian dramas can be so addicting. I'm watching TVB dramas now.
Haha I love your drama addiction because I get hooked on them too!! I saw Autumn's Concerto on Youtube as "videos being watched now" and I watched a snippet of it and was like "OKAY!! This is my next drama to watch!!" I even called my mom to my room to watch it too haha. I love how it's Taiwanese so I can understand the Mandarin and not have to skip backwards sometimes to re-read what they're saying. XD This guy is sexy, I'm currently digging Lee Min Ho after Boys Over Flowers. I love his dimples because when he smiles it's soo cute.
Definitely Devil Beside You, One Litre of Tears, Boys Over Flowers (Korean), & It Started With A Kiss is what I can think of for now hehe. I watched a bunch of Korean movies too that I loved lol!! I'm currently going to start You're Beautiful and then Autmn's Concerto, Hi, My Sweetheart and so many others on a list I have haha. XD
Oh oh oh!!! I wonder who will he end up with????
Wow you are an avid drama watcher LOL
I watched some of the ones in your list but I do prefer Japanese ones way over Korean or Taiwanese ones...I think they just drag on for too long sometimes O_O
Haha I was thinking that I should start a new one though...
I'm watching this right now and am so impatient for the next episode!! I never though Van Ness was hot when Meteor Garden first came out but... in Autumn's Concerto he's a complete hunky man!! I've watched all of the dramas on your list with the exception of some Japanese dramas =P. I prefer korean/taiwanese dramas to Japanese ones because they're usually so comical/wacky!
Hey Eva! =) I'm watching The Gem of Life right now. Can you believe TVB here is just airing it now?!
I watched the 1st episode of this drama....I wonder why I didn't continue....
Hi Eva,
Ya...I admit this one will be my next pending to be watch drama..lolz=)
sometimes,watching drama help making life a bit more happier & less boring...you agree?
fyi~another new upcoming drama 'Down with love' starring by jerry yan & Ella chen...i like ella<3
OMG OMG OMG!!!! Autumn Concerto is a GREAT DRAMA!!!!!! drools~ Don't you just love the little kid. He's so cute and chubby and a great great actor. as for Hi, my sweetheart I think that it is pretty good. yeah....there are draggy parts now like ep 13 and the next one seems draggy too. sigh* but other than that hmmmm all i have to say is that Rainie's acting skills are improving. haha.
Yay!! I love Autumn Concerto. THe little boy 梁曉乐 or 小乐 is totally adorable! =P Love that kid and I can't wait until the next episode!! =O
Oh gosh, I miss watching dramas! I haven't watched in so long ><
thanks for the sweet comment hun. i've had bangs when i was a lil girl so i know how it'll look on me. check out this link: http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/ to see how bangs would look on u. it's fun. btw, thanks for this post, another asian drama i have to check.
hey dear....i now watchig this drama and fall in love dy!!! like tis drama so much!!! i really loves the gal's hairstyle and clothes oso^^
hey dear....i now watchig this drama and fall in love dy!!! like tis drama so much!!! i really loves the gal's hairstyle and clothes oso^^
Yay!! I love Autumn Concerto. THe little boy 梁曉乐 or 小乐 is totally adorable! =P Love that kid and I can't wait until the next episode!! =O
wahh!! love it, !!!
this is one the few dramas that I have seriously cried like..alot on :) (another drama that I cried alot from is 1 litre of tears(Jdrama based on true story!)......and some parts of They kiss again aka Its started with a kiss 2, eventhough the drama is mostly happy but yeah)
Thanks for sharing!!
Hey Eva! =) I'm watching The Gem of Life right now. Can you believe TVB here is just airing it now?!
Post a Comment