Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Gifts/Hauls

Hey! just want to share some beauty related Christmas gifts and hauling I did over the break...so its gonna be pic heavy *just a warning*

Smashbox Eye palette in Monarch
 Really pretty browns and bronze colors
 

Essie nail polishes were on sale at shoppers and L.A colors were gifts
L-R
ST. Lucia Lilac, Mod Squad, Spagetti Strap, Power outage, Magnetic force

Stila smudge pot set was not on sale but it looked like a nice set
Black, Kitten, Starry Night, Violet
These were buy 2 get 1 free at B&BW
Violet mint, lip buffer, rose salve

Mario badescu wa also onsale for 20%
I got the silver powder which is suppose to unclog pores haven't used it yet...

15 comments:

freshelle said...

great haul!! i wish our SDMs have essie on sale...they are NEVER on sale!!!! sucksss

Daituf said...

I wanna go to BBW outlet!!! But nobody will drive me >.<
I really like their lipgloss, the christmas ones that look like Jill Stuart...
Tho their lipbuffer don't do nuttin for me...:(

Catherine said...

Wow, great hauls!

p chan said...

could you do a review on the silver powder pretty please? :D nice haul btw!

~Lisa said...

Nice haul! I missed the SDM sale on Essie =[ & the Stila Smudge Pots look great =P

Christy said...

nice haul! i am lemming for the stila smudge pot in kitten... haha.

Anonymous said...

The smudgepots look gorgeous! I was thinking of getting them too =)

Hope you tell us how the silver powder works for you, sounds like an interesting product

Shop N' Chomp said...

Nice haul, Eva! That palette is gorgeous. :D

Tammy said...

Never in my life have I seen an Essie nail polish in person. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough???? --but I don't think it's possible, I'm always looking hard to find ways to spend my money!!!!!!

Diane said...

Great haul, I love that smashbox palette you got. I've never tried anything stila but those smudge pots look interesting. I might have to try those out. Are they cream shadows or creme eyeliners?

Lorelle said...

Lovely haul! I really like the Stila smude pots! Kitten looks like it'll be a very nice colour on your lids . :)

I also have an award for you!
http://lohobeast.blogspot.com/2010/01/concrete-jungle-where-dreams-are-made.html

Anonymous said...

Great haul! I'm lovin the smashbox palette!

NottyEvil said...

lovely haul! the essie colors look so fresh. MB silver powder didn't do wonder for me tho :p

Juli said...

Oh my gosh I love the colors in that Smashbox eye pallet. I'm a total sucker for neutrals/bronzes.

Eva said...

Wow, great hauls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails