Got the Esprique precious holiday set everyone was raving about! its sooo cute especially the blush! love asian packaging!
The famous Vitacreme B12! I tried this last night I really like it, its not oily and moisturizes. I'll have to use it longer to really see the effects of it but first impression is good so far.
T&T is having a sale on the MBD premium masks for $14.99 for a box of 6 I picked up the white truffle one! excited to try this one heard great things about it.Ok so I shouldn't be starting any dramas right now since school has started but I couldn't help it I love Rainie Yang and Show Luo and they're starring in a drama together called Hi, My Sweetheart. Its super cute and funny!! The main character loves the pink panther and that theme song always gets stuck in my head da lung da lung da lung...lol! Its only 13 episodes so it shouldn't too bad if anyone has time check it out the soundtrack is really good as well!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE!

30 comments:
Lovely loot you have there! I agree, the blush looks great :) ooooh that drama sounds pretty good. I love Rainie! I finally got out of my drama addiction to focus on school, but I'm slowly going back in..:3
I'm still deciding on getting the Esprique Precious collection...but I really want it.....& I so want to try vitacreme too....great haul...
great haul!! the esprique precious collection look super adorable! esp the blush!
Oh gosh I really wanna try the B12 cream so bad, but i'm reading some mix reviews. Let me know how it works for you after you tried it a little more! haha I saw a few episodes of that Taiwanese drama too, very silly and there were sooo many parts that were just too unrealistic! She freaken got into a car accident and the car flipped and she walked out with no injury lol
You got the esprique precious set! Jealous!!!! :DDD
Is it as good as it looks?
Apparently for Vitacreme you need to do this whole massage routine for it to have any effect... I cannot figure out the picture instructions for the life of me -___-
If you understand...teach me!
Ooooh, pretty new things! I am hearing everyone rave about that Vitacreme B12!!
Great haul! Too bad I don't live nearby T&T =[ I would soo love to try MBD
And I'm watching that drama too!! So far, I'm loving the Rainie dramas that I've watched so far =]
Ooh the B12 creme! Can't wait to hear what you think of it. The collection of items are so princessy!
Vitacreme B12!!! I'm lemming for this so bad!
Ahhh, the EP coffret! I heard a lot of people saying that the blush is quite sheer, what is your take on that?
Great haul! Gotta love the Esprique precious set. Oh you also got the vitacreme, I am so lemming that right now!
those masks look lovely! oh no, looks like i have to check out this drama, lol!
Ahh I want to try the Vitacreme B12! It's so pricey!
Hi My Sweetheart<3 I love it tooo!! It's so funny. I'm so addicted to Rainie's "Yu Ai" song after watching it.
Great haul~
Yeah,I also started follow this drama by rainie & show..
His mushroom wig very classic lol..super cute & funnyXD
great haul! i got the esprique set too and really want to try the vitab12 cream!! can't wait to hear your review
Hee hee...that is such a cute poster of the drama. Rainie is such a cutie pie (like you :)!
Now that's a haul! WOOT! I am fighting temptation to get that gorgeous Esprique kit.
nice loot :) i love the lipgloss..hehe the packaging looks great too!
The massage method is pictured here:
http://www.imomoko.com/product_detail.php?ID=1066
scroll down and you'll see it...
OOoh can't wait to see closeups and swatches of the Esprique coffret!
And review the Vitacreme too please! I have a sample but I haven't been using it frequently enough to make a judgment to buy it or not. Also, most creams break me out but I'm super curious about this one...
I picked up a box at TNT too! I love it I am going back tonight to pick up another box hehe :D
Oh I must go to T&T and see if the MBD premium masks are on sale here too! you must let me know how the white truffle one is. I've only ever tried 1 other premium mask & the quality is so so much better. If only the price was lower! Haha.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I agree - it's been hard for me to find other Canadian bloggers!
I am now following =)
i love checking out hauls! i've been wanting to order from imomoko but they have sooo many products on there i want to get i can never decide. but this gives me some ideas :)
happy to find another blogger from Canada! :D xx
I've used that mask before it's quite good!
and haha oh noes.. i love dramas they're so addictive!
Hi Eva!!
I'm a new follower & yay another Canadian *high five* :)
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I've been living under a rock...I NEVER knew that T&T sells MBD masks. I've been meaning to try them but hesitated to order them online since the shipping is ridiculous!! and I never have time to check our Asian mall here if they sell it.
Ohhh I love Rainie Yang, especially in Devil Beside You (one of my fave dramas!!) I'm gonna check this one out too. ^^
Have you ever seen the Korean Boys Over Flowers drama? I just finished it and I loveeeeed it.
new follower of your blog =) <3
i really love this drama^^ so funny and i love the two main actors of course :) i can't wait till the new episodes with english sub^^
Hellooo,
You have got some rather pretty items there!
Don't forget to follow back, if your not already & also enter my competition to win 2 tickets to beauty UK show :)
Lots of love,
Katie
xoxo
Hellooo,
You have got some rather pretty items there!
Don't forget to follow back, if your not already & also enter my competition to win 2 tickets to beauty UK show :)
Lots of love,
Katie
xoxo
new follower of your blog =) <3
I picked up a box at TNT too! I love it I am going back tonight to pick up another box hehe :D
great haul!! the esprique precious collection look super adorable! esp the blush!
Post a Comment