Friday, January 22, 2010

Lancome Eye Pencil Review

Hey Everyone!! happy friday! Can you believe its almost the end of january? time flies I tell yah...You might have notice I've been slow on the blog posts lately well that is because I am quite busy this semester with 4 full course loads and 2 of them really hard..ugh PLUS I'm on a "Makeup diet" haha! i haven't bought anything in over a week I'm so proud of myself ;) but I'll try to post something every week.  Here is something I'm loving lately the Lancome eyebrow pencil. I first saw this watching Michelle Phan's makeup tutorials.

 It's a powder pencil so its really soft and natural...I actually bought the Anastasia brow pencil before and I exchanged it for this one...so much better and a little cheaper too.  The color I have is taupe.
 
 
Here's a look I did recently using the brow pencil. I just set it with the Anastasia clear brow gel after.

BTW my giveway is ending in 4 days!! enter HERE if you haven't

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

ooh, you really think it's better than the Anastasia one? I saw MP use both of them too! haha. I tried the Anastasia one at Sephora and liked it. I was interested in this one too, but I noticed she started using this when she had lighter hair. My hair is black though.

anyway, it looks good on you!

Bijin Blair said...

It's really natural! Loves it on you! My only gripe is it needs to be sharpened or I'd run out to buy it NOW haha XD

PixyEla said...

It looks nice on you. ^^ I'll have to check this out next time!! Nice look too by the way.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Eva, you look gorgeous! =) Love the natural look it gives your brows. Good luck with school, sweets.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, looks great on you! Maybe I should recommend this to my mom =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails