Monday, April 11, 2011

Perfect Hair Bun

Hey everyone! and hi to my new followers I've reached 300 followers crazy! thank you so much!! Giveaway soon!

I first saw this nifty hair tool watching BeautyQQ's video. It's a very quick and easy way to make a nice hair bun.  I bought this on eBay if you're interested I will link it HERE It was super cheap like $4 for 2 pieces I think.

First clamp your hair with the tool you can see 2 slits in the middle and you just open it and slide your hair in.  Roll your hair towards the front and then twist the two ends to the back.  You then adjust your hair accordingly.

This works best with long hair.  My hair has lots of layers so I had to pin some hairs down with bobby pins.  It's really easy for a lazy girl like me haha!

BeautyQQ's Hair Tutorial


Been watching this drama recently with Mike He and Janine Chang called Sunny Happines it's so cute!! ^^ <3 Mike He
Thanks for reading!

27 comments:

Eva said...

That's so cool! I saw it at a mall here but I don't know if it can hold my large mass of hair!

heehee...Mike He...*drools*

Eva said...

I bought a cheap plastic version from the dollar store once but it didn't work well at all! I might give this a try, would you recommend it? It is the same one that BeautyQQ has? Thanks for the link!

Eva said...

i lovee this hair bun! i have 2 of them and when I want a chic and casual style i go for it XD

Eva said...

oo o I have so much trouble making buns because my hair is layered and half curled from a perm I got a few months ago. Do you think this would accommodate someone with lots of hair? B/c I bought something similar to this at Ulta and it legit couldn't even hold my hair :\ I actually had to throw it out because it broke trying to hold my hair -_- Thanks for the link and that dude on the right has a cute smileeeeeeee~

Eva said...

OOOO I remember these things! I kept seeing them on the infomercials on tv when I was younger :D I think these would work best for those with thicker or evenly cut hair. Mine is super thin and sorta layered so I always get a lot of flyaways when I put my hair in a bun. The high bun looks really cute on you though!

And I didn't know Mike He was in a new drama - I've got to watch it now haha. He is sooooo gorgeous - I loved him in Devil Besides Me <333

Eva said...

Yes! I think it's pretty good at holding up hair. I don't know if it's the same as beautyQQ's but I think it's similar cause its from HK

Eva said...

Yeah i think it's holds my hair up pretty well. You try the big version if you have lots of hair. haha yeah he's cute but I'm in love with mike he the guy in the middle hehe

Eva said...

Yeah i have a lot of layers so it was kinda hard...but I made it work haha!

YES go watch it! I looove Mike He. Devil beside me is probably one of my fav dramas :)

Eva said...

it looks like it worked pretty well! i saw that vid - QQ always makes everything looks easy haha

Eva said...

i reli like dango styles!! but my hair isn't long enough yet :/ love ur post!

x

tingkabelle-chan.blogspot.com

Eva said...

i got this on ebay too. it works great, but my hair is still too short.

Eva said...

your bun looks so cute with it :)

Eva said...

ahhh! i've watched this video but don't know where they're selling this tool! (not a shopper on ebay) haha

Eva said...

i love beautyqq too hehe i got this hairbun magic n loving it~

Eva said...

Oh I have one of these and I love it! I got it after seeing BeautyQQ using it too hehe

Eva said...

Congrats on reaching 300+ followers, doll! :D I have this bun thingy too and love it. I also was inspired by BeautyQQ. *^_^*

Eva said...

i <3 watching queenie's vids! she has a great sense of style and humour :)

Eva said...

yes!! i love her! and gorgeous as well :)

Eva said...

I really love your blog, it's no wonder you have 300 followers :D

http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

Eva said...

this makes it so easy to put together a japanese style bun! my hair is not long enough to gather this kind of volume so this little tool is just perfect! love that QQ video too :)

Eva said...

Haha! thank you for dropping by my blog :)

Eva said...

I know me too! i love those japanese style buns hehe thanks for visiting my blog

Eva said...

oh you have Posietint sample too :)? yeah it takes some skills to apply it :/ so it's not the best gel blush out there i guess

Eva said...

My sister has this too! Looks so cool! ^^

Eva said...

it is!! nat i didn't realize you made a new blog! O.O

Eva said...

I got mine (the big one) a week or two ago and it works really well!  I'm so glad I bought it!  I can't understand the directions for the other hair styles though (there was a slip of paper with really blurry pics of ways you can make different buns) ...any chance you could do a tutorial on the other buns (I'm being so subtle aren't I ><)?  But if you don't have time it's all good ^_^  Thanks for making this post in the first place!

Eva said...

 oooh you should do a post on it!! lol i didn't realize u can do different hairstyles with it haha! I'll try the other styles and let u know how it goes.  I just got my hair relayered so probably won't turn out that good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails