Hey everyone! I had a really fun weekend last week I got to meet Christine, Sheila, Justine, Tammy and Natalia! You guys are such awesome and gorgeous girls it was really fun chatting and shopping with you guys! hope to meet again soon and other bloggers in the future <3
Ok on to the post I was able to pick up 2 colors from the newly formulated Dior Addict lipsticks
Dior Kiss - A deep pink (Kate moss is wearing this in the promo pics)
Tokyo - Peachy pink nude
Tokyo and Dior Kiss
These lipsticks are quite pigmented and shiny. Comparing them to the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines they are less moisturizing and less shiny. I really like the color range of the Dior Lipsticks and the packaging. But if I were to choose between the 2 I would go with the Rouge Coco Shines just cause they are more moisturizing and shiny. They are both great lipsticks of course and I would highly recommend checking out both!
I got a free mirror with a purchase of a lipstick too!
NOTD - Essie Sand Tropez
Have a great week! thanks for reading^^
16 comments:
Gorgeous nails!! :) The new Dior lipsticks look beautiful!
Sand Tropez looks like a perfect Spring color! :) Omg, I really want a Dior Addict lipstick! Great colors you chose.
dang~ both of those lipsticks look great! hahah im so tempted to get Tokyo. The mirror looks cute!
I'm liking the Dior Addicts and Chanel Coco Shines but don't know which one to choose! There are so many pretty shades too, may have to try one of each :P
both the lippies are so pretty! i'm so curious to try them but haven't picked them up yet! and OMG sand tropez! i'm dying to get that color
Dior Kiss seems a tad red.. does it look pink once on your lips? And oooh, definitely have to check Rouge Cocos out since they are more moisturizing. I prefer moisturizing lippies, they feel so comfy on even though the lasting power isn't that great.
Dior's packaing is so nice and classy! I really like the lip colours there!
Oooo the lippies look so pretty! I love Dior's packaging :D And the nude polish looks great on you - love how you added the glitter topcoat on your ring finger!
I love the lips colours and the mirror too! great pics!
i really like Tokyo! I agree the new coco rouge shines is very glossy and moisturising :) You can't go wrong with freebies, especially with a cute mirror compact like that!
omy i adore that mirror T_T dont know if they'll give out the mirror if i buy the lipstick here haha! i shall go and ask :)
Oh wow, the new lipsticks ARE pigmented... darn I like the old formulations. They're gorgeous nonetheless!
Love the colors you chose...and wow, the packaging is really slick and chic :) xx Cat
btw i forgot to mention i love the first shot you took in this post :)
I'm so tempted to get my hands on some Dior Addict lippies too... :)
Dior Kiss is so pretty ^_^ the packaging is gorgeous even though I don't wear enough lipstick to justify a Dior product~ Sand tropez is a pretty classy color -- I tend to look mannequin hands-ish in nudes but this is lovely.
Post a Comment