Thursday, March 24, 2011

NARS Velvet Gloss Pencil - New Lover, Chanel Joues Contraste Espiegle and NOTD

NARS Velvet Gloss Pencil - New Lover
"Gorgeously glossy, intensely hydrating. NARS takes everything beloved about its Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - the convenience of a pencil with the application of a lipstick in a jumbo-size crayon design - then swaps the matte formula for one that lends lips luminosity.

Available in six beautifully glazed shades, the Velvet Gloss Lip Pencils feature a lightweight formula that is enriched with Vitamin E. plus a blend of moisture-rich hyaluronic spheres for a lustrous look that’s exceptionally rich."
New Lover is a beautiful gold infused strawberry pink
I'm really loving these glossy and moisturizing lip products that so many companies are coming out with!


Chanel Joues Contraste Espiegle Blush
I'm having a love affair with Chanel...
...Shhh...
This is from their spring collection and it's a gorgeous glowy peach blush that blends amazingly on any skintone.  This was my first foray into the Joues Contrastes and is certainly not my last.  All Chanel products have this nice rosy scent to them which I find very luxurious and fresh.

Dior Vernis - Nirvana
I REALLY love this color! I couldn't stop staring at my nails it looks amazing against my skin.  Great transitioning colour for spring.

Thanks for reading! Have an awesome week!

33 comments:

Eva said...

I really like the NARS lip pencil on you, looks like bitten lips, sexy!

thanks for comment Eva :)

Eva said...

I hear a lot of good things about the NARS lip pencils but they're way too pricey for me to justify buying them >.< The color looks gorgeous on you though! The Chanel blush looks really pretty too! I love that it comes with the brush :D

Eva said...

NARS lip pencil is getting pretty good reviews for everyone. I've never really used lip pencils before but i think if you wear a vibrant color, it'll help the color stay on in line instead of bleeding out. Looks Great though ^_^

Eva said...

Eva, the beauty marks on your lips are so cute! i bet you're a chatterbox! :P

WOWOWOW... I never thought a lip pencil can be as glossy as that! it looks amazing.

and... Espiegle looks gorgeous!!! I want it! >:)

RYC: Kat's giveaway is the first one i won, i felt so lucky! :)

Eva said...

The Chanel blush is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous! And a rosy scent? How pretty! :) I don't own a single Chanel blush but I must now! =p

Eva said...

The Chanel blush is lovely!!! is it long-lasting? I have so many items on my list.

Eva said...

Oooo! I'm really interested in the Nars Gloss pencil. I wonder how it is to sharpen

Eva said...

Zomg, everything's so pretty! You work that "Nirvana" well. :D

Eva said...

Purrrdy!!! I'm lemming more Chanel--oH, we've talked about this already, haven't we?! Hahaha

Eva said...

Haha thanks Nic Nic loving the nars pencils!

Eva said...

Lol yeah they are pretty pricey too bad i looove HE makeup too much ><

Eva said...

Yeah they are rally nice check them out the next time you're out :)

Eva said...

Thanks...but i don't like those beauty marks...lol

yes espiegle is amazing! get it!

Eva said...

Yes!! go get the chanel blush its amazing!!

Eva said...

Yup the chanel blush is pretty long lasting i would say :)

Eva said...

you just sharpen it with those fat sharpeners lol

Eva said...

thanks!! love nirvana hehe

Eva said...

lol just when i think i'm done lemming chanel i think of more things i want...sigh...

Eva said...

Espiegle Espiegle!!! *jumps up and down*

do you mind the heavy rose scent of chanel products btw?

Eva said...

Thanks for entering, Eva! =D

Eva said...

Ahhh hahaha it's sooo not MY room, my room is permanently messy...Eeeeppp I can't wait till this wkd!!! :D

Eva said...

Wow I want all of these! I STILL haven't had the chance to look at the polishes, but it's probably a good think for my wallet!

Eva said...

Extraordinary nail color! I love it! The blush is beyond beautiful! :)

Eva said...

i also got the chanel blush, i also really love it!

Eva said...

nars always has such pretty colors, the blush is soo pretty! love that turquoise color for dior too, I haven't tried any dior nail polish but that makes me wanna!

Eva said...

Both the blush and the gloss pencil are really pretty! Now I want to have a chanel blush too!!

Eva said...

Nirvana is a pretty shade!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Eva said...

yes! nirvana is really nice! thanks for visiting my blog!

Eva said...

The blush is beautiful love it! definitely check it out when u get the chance!

Eva said...

dior polishes are amazing definitely check them out!

Eva said...

Loooove the chanel blush! I want more haha!

Eva said...

Yes I'm really loving everything! definitely check them out when u get a chance :)

Eva said...

I still have to one of these days purchase a Chanel blush. The one you got looks absolutely gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails