Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Blog Twitter Account

Hello! I just made a twitter account for my blog.  This account will mostly be for my blog updates and beauty related news.  So if you guys are interested please follow BellaChicBlog my Miss_Eva account will now be set to private but feel free to follow both and chat with me about beauty or anything :).

Ok to make this less of a spam post some Bigbang perhaps? ;)




Btw I'm watching Dream High now on ep 12 so no spoilers![update] I am now done the drama! What a feel good drama loved it!!. At first I didn't want to watch it cause I thought it would be too cheesy but its pretty good! IU and Wooyoung couple is so ADORABLE XD

13 comments:

Jenni said...

followed ;)

Ashchronicles said...

I thought it was going to be cheesy too and resisted watching it until a few weeks ago! and now I am completely hooked! so sad that the drama ended already ='(

Shop N' Chomp said...

Cute poster =) I'd follow you but I'm not active on Twitter.

Unknown said...

I'm following your new twitter now :D And I LOOOOOVE Big Bang's new album! Tonight is definitely my favorite track :) I haven't watched Dream High yet but everyone keeps talking about it - I gotta start watching soon hehe

Bijin Blair said...

Big Bang!!! Who is you favourite member? Do you listen to other Korean groups?

Eva said...

Big Bang!!! Who is you favourite member? Do you listen to other Korean groups?

Eva said...

thanks jen!!

Eva said...

I know it's sooo addicting!! and the characters are so cute!!

Eva said...

Yes!! go watch dream high!

Eva said...

i'm not an audience of asian songs/TV in general, but the sound of a drama series is a bit tempting :D (u know asian moms don't allow kids to watch that much TV, haha!)

Eva said...

lol I looove watching drama series hehe I use to watch a lot of HK dramas when i was younger. My mom never restricted that much for TV...more on junk food LOL

Eva said...

ahah yesss ur on twitter xD I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't watched Dream High (but i read all the recaps on Dramabeans). eheheh I'm too lazy to d/l the episodes. IU is just growing up so beautifully ^_^

Eva said...

LOL XD I thought it was gonna so cheesy but its was actually quite good haha! I looove the soundtrack!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails