Thursday, March 17, 2011

R&R Hautelook Haul and NOTD

Hey everyone! A couple of weeks ago hautelook was having a sale for 75% off R&R eyeshadows I couldn't resist and got some for myself XD I tried a couple already and they are amazing.  I'm really happy with my purchase!



 Carat, Fiend
 Snakeskin, Lawsuit
Tempting, Diffused, Nailed

NOTD - China Glaze Pelican Gray

Also I have Blog Lovin now please follow!

Sorry for the lack of posts with the earthquake/tsunami in Japan and all I wasn't in the mood for blogging :(.  Please pray for Japan and make donations if possible anything at all will help! All the proceeds from my blog sale will go to Japan please take a look HERE thank you! I will be updating it shortly. Justine has a blogsale too take a look HERE

30 comments:

Eva said...

75% off!!!! I always miss the hautelook R&R sales T__T Nice haul though! The colors you picked are all really pretty :D

Eva said...

I have Nailed and Lawsuit and they're gorgeous :) I do want Snakeskin as well~ I heard it's a gorgeous neutral but I'm trying to resist since I have the Naked palette xD

Eva said...

Sweet deal, Eva!! Really love Pelican Gray on you. Happy St. Patty's Day to you too =D

Eva said...

I got tempting too, and I love it! I'm thinking now I need me some pelican gray!

Eva said...

whoa i'm loving the R&R packaging =D

Eva said...

That's such a good deal! Hope u post swatches =)

Eva said...

whoa! will you do swatches of the e/s? I wanna try their blushes for a long time, lol

Eva said...

ahhh i remember these when hautelook had the sale~ hahaha im kinda pondering if it was the right choice for me to skip it though. hahaha they all look so beautiful and they were pretty cheap during the sale. darn.... maybe i should have at least gotten one. >.< oh well~
yess pray for japan!

Eva said...

Wow the shadows are really nice! :)

Followed you on BlogLovin :)

Eva said...

Pelican Gray looks gorgeous!

Eva said...

Lol i REALLY want the blushes but I'm always too late getting to the site

Eva said...

snakeskin is gorgeous love it! this is probably why i don't have the naked palette AND it's sold out everywhere here...

Eva said...

yup it was ^^ love pelica gray

Eva said...

i looove tempting! yes go pick up pelican gray it's really pretty! are u picking up any of the dior polishes? i picked up nirvana ! can't wait to try it still debating on the rock coat i just don't see myself using it that much.

Eva said...

yes! the packaging is one of the main reasons of getting them haha!

Eva said...

yup i will soon

Eva said...

yup i'll do swatches soon. I want their blushes too but they are always sold out...

Eva said...

I think there's another sale coming up just saw their site.

Eva said...

thanks for following me! :)

Eva said...

thank you! it's a really pretty color!

Eva said...

Aww yeah you really have to jump on the R&R sales at HL >.< All the popular colors get sold out right away. I've been stalking R&R's site for more than a month now and they STILL only have Shameless in stock =.=

Oh btw your giveaway prize came in today! I'm not going to ruin the surprise and tell you what I picked, but you'll find out soon! ;)

Eva said...

Ooh! Pretty neutrals!! The polish looks really nice too!!

Eva said...

yeah! they are really great shadows! :D

Eva said...

packaging is a beauty! xoxo elle

Eva said...

Oh I'm excited to see what you got! =D

Eva said...

Your giveaway prize post is up! :D
http://rinnysbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2011/03/bellachic-csn-stores-giveaway-win.htm

Eva said...

I really want to try out R&R, the packaging is amazing :)

Xoxo Christine
Im having a giveaway going on at my blog, please check it out :)

http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-urban-decay-xl-primer-potion.html

Eva said...

These are gorgeous eyeshadow shades and the nail polish is a good neutral.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Eva said...

Eva, I am LOVIN' your photos. And the packaging on those R&R eyeshadows? Amazing. You chose some really nice colours too! =)

Eva said...

ahhhh I wanted to haul R&R shadows so badly but I resisted. I do have Lawsuit though and isn't it gorgeous!? I can't imagine ever hitting the pan on these shadows though...they're HUGE ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails