Sunset Sail
Peachy Nude colour with micro silver sparkles. It kinda gave me a mannequin hand look. The application was smooth and colour became opaque after 2 coats. (my hands are so dry >.<)
Secret Periwinkle
Periwinkle blue colour and is a creme. I LOVE this colour! Its so pretty and the application is really smooth and not thick. This may be my favourite blue!
Jen tagged me! thanks :) Check out her post HERE
The Writing's on the Wall... of my Blog... (Meme)
Get a piece of paper and write the answers to the following questions:
1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your Favorite song?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your Favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people.
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people.
2 pens died on me while writing this hence the messiness XD
I'm really loving this song right now Adele - Someone Like You. Such a beautiful song! You can really feel the emotion with she sings



24 comments:
sunset sail is so pretty! i like that nude natural look
i think im in love with sunset sail...you had me at mannequin hands hahaha :P
Adele is awesome! thanks for the tag hon! :)
Both Sunset Sail and Secret Periwinkle are really pretty! Sunset Sail is very versatile and spriny and Secret Perwinkle compliments your skin really nicely! I am currently searching for a blue too. I feel like a lot of time blues would make the skin look strange, but this one is really nice! I will probably check it out. How many coats did you apply to get that color in the pictures ^^?
I really like the Sunset Sail ^^
And oh yea. I agree with you, When is winter going to be oveR??! =(
Eva dear! OOoh I'm quite excited! I'm dreading the drive because I'll be coming down by myself, I hope my car doesn't die out on me and the roads will be good. I'm freaked out at the prospect of driving in Calgary hahaha I need a GPS!!
I love Sunset Sail! It really has that warmth that sunsets show :) Aww, I love it. Romantic colors like that are so uplifting.
No way, Sunset Sail looks amazingly good on you ♥ The formula sounds great, gonna check it out!
Wow.. I love the nail polish in blue:)
Sunset sail looks really flattering against your skintone! And thanks for tagging me! <333 Big Bang (love their new album!)
The lyrics to that song are just haunting. Beautiful indeed. :)
Omg, I love those two nail colors but Secret Periwinkle just popped out and said "Hello, I'm gorgeous"!
Thank you Eva for the tag! I really love your quote. Who is it from? About Winter, I know right?! Spring needs to get here already. ;)
I love the nude!
YES! I am addicted to PLL! Im in love with hannah and caleb too! but too bad hes a bad guy...
thank you so much ^_^ ooo...writing on a piece of paper~ new twist! I shall definitely be doing this soon :D
I love the periwinkle nails btw, it's like the perfect mix of OPI Blueberry and Zoya Jo!
Also thanks for the song...I never heard of Adele before but she has a great voice!
I love the Sunset Sail nailpolis~ hahaha Love Big Bang~ did you listen to Tonight yet? hahaha
love the blue one :D so summer-y!
Hows' your job-seeking going? *hugs*
Hey!! If u still looking for OPI "shatter" you can find it at crossiron mills (across from dollar store).
love the blue one :D so summer-y!
Hows' your job-seeking going? *hugs*
Wow.. I love the nail polish in blue:)
Eva dear! OOoh I'm quite excited! I'm dreading the drive because I'll be coming down by myself, I hope my car doesn't die out on me and the roads will be good. I'm freaked out at the prospect of driving in Calgary hahaha I need a GPS!!
i think im in love with sunset sail...you had me at mannequin hands hahaha :P
Adele is awesome! thanks for the tag hon! :)
awww your nails are so pretty!
The nude color is nice!:D
Following your blog now :D
thanks for following! :D
Hi there! I love sunset sail on you, I totally missed out on it, booo! How do you like your Chanel Coco Rouge shine lippies? Been on the fence about it since it's so sheer and little product vs. MAC lipsticks (well it looks like it)?
Thankyou!! I think you can still order it online? I looove the Rouge coco shines! so moisturizing and shiny. They are quite sheer so if you like opaque lipsticks you wouldn't like it...I like MAC lipsticks too but i find a lot of them very drying for my lips...
Post a Comment