Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lunch at CHAR|CUT and NOTD

Hello! A couple of days ago I meet up with Justine for lunch at CHAR|CUT.  We decided we should start food blogging which gives us an excuse to try out different restaurants in the city haha! Charcut is probably one of my favourite restaurants right now the chef is even a contestant in Top Chef Canada! We ordered the "CHARCUT Lunch All At Once" special which came with the daily soup and sandwich, Parmesan fries and a bag of warm cookies for $15. Our soup that day was broccoli and bacon cream soup and Reuben sandwich. Everything was served fresh and came out very quickly after our order was taken.  My favourite was probably the soup so creamy, delicious and had bacon! can't go wrong with that. Overall I give this a BIG thumbs up.
We finally remembered to take pictures XD (Except I was barely wearing any makeup again -_-)

After lunch we walked around downtown and did a little shopping.  I picked up one of the new lipsticks from the Shu Uemura Sakura collection in PK341.  Love the pink casing I really want to get the LE foundation compact.

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Insouciant
This polish is probably the the prettiest greyed out lavender I've ever own the tiny shimmers in it just really sparkles in the sun gorgeous!!

20 comments:

Eva said...

the beauty lounge polish is such a pretty color! the food also looks yummy :)

Eva said...

the Shu powder case is too pretty to pass :D!!! i'd have bought it too, hehe their lippies r all sold out here =_=

Eva said...

pretty nails and i'm drooling over your lunch :P

Eva said...

Mmmh your lunch looks delish!!
Sounds like you had a great time! I need to check out the Sakura collection, everything looks so pretty :) xx

Eva said...

You two look great and I wouldn't mind a bite of that lunch! Love the lippie and your nails. =D

Eva said...

btw u and justine looked cute together :D

Eva said...

Oh my!!! The food looks absolutely amazing. Yum! What a beautiful lipstick!

Eva said...

I am drooling over those Parmesan fries and the broccoli and bacon cream soup! I am a huge fan of cheese and those look so yummy! It's always good to meet up with people :) I am glad you enjoy it! Where is it in Canada? Is it close to where you live? I love the nail color too. It looks like one of the Rimmel one I have. very cute!

Eva said...

Thanks, Eva! Yes, it is.

Eva said...

I am super hungry now by looking at your pics..

Eva said...

chips with Parmesan... soooo yummy!!! Its public holiday currently in australia, all the shops closed n i couldnt get any chips (*CRY*)
and the pink lipstick from shu... reminds me mac viva glam gaga? (or perceptual mistake LOL???)

Eva said...

haha! yes the packaging is a little cheap compared to dior or chanel...but maybe that's their appeal? lol

Eva said...

yes i ordered the compact hehe and the uv base and picking out aother lipstick too! haha!

Eva said...

thank you!! it was very yummy indeed

Eva said...

it was very yummy!! yes the sakura collection is sooo pretty i want one of everything in the collection haha! The lipstick is REALLY nice the shimmers in it are so pretty but not gritty

Eva said...

thanks!! it was very yummy

Eva said...

The lipstick is sooo pretty must do a FOTD with it hehe

Eva said...

It's in calgary, alberta! yeah its pretty close like 20min drive in downtown. Yes! meeting with people is lots of fun! I love those kind of greyish nail polishes!

Eva said...

oh that sucks! I hope you get your chips soon!! hehe i have gaga its lot more paler and cooler than this color i can compare if u want

Eva said...

I want those parmesan fries too!! Yay for the fun meetup, you two look lovely :D
Insouciant is such a pretty shade! Love it :)
Btw, thanks for entering! Good luck :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails