Friday, May 13, 2011

Dior Aurora Healthy Glow Powder and Chanel Morning Rose Nail Polish

Dior and Chanel Summer Collections

I was very tempted by all the summer collections this year but after seeing everything in person only a couple of products stood out to me.  One being the Dior Health Glow Powder in 001 Aurora.

The pouch is so cute! it has a little pocket for the small brush

Beautiful woven design of the bronzer with pink and brown colours running through it.
Blended together makes a nice peachy bronze colour.  I like to use this on my cheeks as a warm blush and dust it lightly over my face to warm up my face.
Chanel Morning Rose Nail Polish
When I first saw this I HAD to have it! It's a perfect pink with gold shimmers!
I know I'll be wearing this colour a lot for the summer.

Which collections are you loving so far this summer?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails