Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shu Uemura x Mika Ninagawa Sakura Collection

Shu Uemura Sakura Collection
I only bought 3 things and got so much! the Shu SA's are seriously so generous with the samples! I also got 15% of my purchase refunded back onto a giftcard! This collection is so vibrant and bright i had so much fun taking pictures of it...at times like these I really miss my DSLR...
This LE compact is definitely the star of this collection! what a beautiful picture of the sakuras.  The compact and powder are each sold separately.  

face architect glow enhancing powder foundation


achieve the finish of a liquid foundation with the convenience of a fine textured powder foundation.

formulated with clear glow enhancer, for an exquisite glow enhanced finish and fresh lasting color. The thin layer of powder smoothes and evens the skin for a natural flawless complexion.

this beautiful makeup finish has a long lasting formula which makes the skin feel light and comfortable throughout the day.

I was matched to the color 974 which is a yellow undertone. The powder is really finely milled and smooth. 



UV Under Base Mousse BB Beige SPF 30 PA+++
a limited edition version of our famous uv underbase mousse primer by acclaimed japanese artist mika ninagawa.  

our famous primer is a weightless mousse make-up base that helps to even out the skin's tone and texture, reduce redness and minimize the appearance of pores. use before make-up application to prepare the face for flawless makeup.

 The BB Beige Shade is like a BB cream that adjusts to our skintone.  I love the mousse texture of the base very light and airy. Be careful when dispensing the product though the SA told us to instead of pressing straight down on the nozzle pull the nozzle back then press so less product comes out.



This base is amazing with covering pores and evening out skintone.  Does a great job at controlling oil too! Highly recommend!

 
PK356 Stylish Fuchsia - cool untertone
PK341 Elegant medium pink - warm undertone

Rouge Unlimited Sakura Collection

shu uemura introduces the new “sakura hybrid pigment” to express the pureness and delicacy of the cherry blossom colors.

a sakura blossom changes its expression from day to day. in the glory of sunlight, it shines pure white with a tint of pink, while with twilight, it gradually changes to a mauve tone.

6 shades embody the subtle changes in sakura colors.
limited package, tinted sakura pink

PK341 and PK365
These are seriously the prettiest pinks I own! 

I'm wearing PK341 here

If I were to just pick one thing from this collection I would go with the LE compact case or the BB beige base.

Anything stand out to you from this collection?

16 comments:

Eva said...

Ah the base seems amazing! I cant wait to get my package! hehee

Eva said...

Wohoo, what an amazing Shu haul! I so wanna get the Shu Uemura Underbase Mousse! How does it compare to the Lunasol Watery Makeup Base?

Eva said...

I like the Shu one more! the lunasol one is pretty much transparent but shu has more coverage.

Eva said...

yeah the base is really nice!! can't wait till you try it ^^

Eva said...

amazing products! i actually just saw this in a magazine and was thinking of trying it. The BB mouse is such a cool product.. I've never seen anything like it and it looks amazing... (uh oh, I think its time to shop!)

Eva said...

The packaging is so pretty! The mousse texture is very interesting - I don't think I've ever seen a mousse formulation face product before. It looks like it would be very easy to blend into the skin. And PK341 looks great on you :D

Eva said...

great shu haul.. the packaging is very pretty n cute... ive always been curious about the mousse base, looks really cool. the pink suits you really well!

Eva said...

Definitely the BB Beige mousse!

Eva said...

i tried the bb beige on! wanted it so much but it's so darn $$ :(

the pouch and the case are drop-dead gorgeous though :D!

Eva said...

This collection is so pretty! Love the packaging. I don't know if it's going to come out here in the UK :(
They were selling the BB beige mousse online but it's sold out now, I want though! The lipsticks are really pretty too, PK341 suits you beautifully! :) xx

Eva said...

wow, lucky you, you got your hands on such a pretty collection to look at and very quality items to use! I am waiting for my BB mousse beige, as it's compressed air, the seller is shipping via surface mail... I hope to get to try it soon!

Eva said...

The BB cream looks so cool!! =D
And the packaging is really nice! So spring-y!

Eva said...

Anything stand out for me? How about EVERYTHING! ;D Seriously lovely. Just like your FOTD!!

Eva said...

<3 pk341!

Eva said...

 Wow it's soooo pretty. And the BB mousse thing is SO cool! Why couldn't it be part of the permanent line? -.-

Eva said...

That foaming BBcream intrigues me - it looks so cool!  I've never seen that before...how's the coverage?  Sheer?  And the prints on the packaging are really pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails