ARASHI is my favourite Jpop boyband they are super kawaii and full of fail sometimes haha here is a clip of them trying to impress Inoue Maou. Sakurai Sho is hilarious trying to be "Wild" but in the end she picked Jun haha look at Jun's face when he sees Sakurai. Some songs I would recommend would be One Love, Love so sweet and we can make it.
TVXQ is another one I really love they are Korean but they sing Japanese as well I prefer their Japanese songs more though. Not only do these guys have the looks they can also SING too which is amazing. Some of my favourite songs is Love in the Ice, Begin, Why did I fall in love with you and bolero. Here's a clip of them doing laughter yoga its sooo funny!! look at Yoochun he was so sleepy in the beginning then he got to into it hahaha XD.
Here is a performance of Love in the Ice
.
So who are your favourite boybands? doesn't have to be asian. I know I still scream when I see the backstreet boys ^^.
4 comments:
Big Bang I guess?
I love Arashi! Haha Jun is so cute, he is my favorite.
OMG love these bands so much! I know this is a really late comment hehe! But i saw TVXQ and thought =O!
Alice
~x~
I love Arashi! Haha Jun is so cute, he is my favorite.
Post a Comment