Been obsessed with jewelry and accessories lately can't wait for all my packages to arrive!! ^^
from DSK Jewelry and M Sparkles hehe I'll update with pictures when I receive them
I'm saddened about the recent departure of Kpop idol group 2pm's leader over some messages on his myspace 4 years ago. Being a chinese-canadian myself I can sympathize with him. If you guys want to hear about the situation click here
4 comments:
Eva!
Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me! Any particular shapes or colors you'd like to see? I'd love any extra input you've got!
Nooo! jay Park can't leave 2PM! I really like them! T-T
Nooo! jay Park can't leave 2PM! I really like them! T-T
Eva!
Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me! Any particular shapes or colors you'd like to see? I'd love any extra input you've got!
Post a Comment