Friday, September 25, 2009

Hello Kitty + randomness

***Update*** Scroll down please =)

I just reserved a hello kitty brush roll from Yumeko! the fabric is soooo cute and its pink I seriously can't resist anything hello kitty hehe I remember when mac came out with their hello kitty collection I HAD to get at least something I ended up with like 4 things...oops. I believe its hello kitty's 35th anniversary this year!. I have no school today! woot! going shopping today cause I just got paid today too. I'm gonna find some fall clothes I'll update when I get back -.~.  Here I'll leave you with a song for hello kitty's 35th anniversary Colors ~melody and harmony~ by Jaejoong and Yoochun I love this song!:



BTW did you guys see that pearl and bow necklace Mona posted? Its mine! hehe yeah I custom requested it cause I saw this japanese actress wore something like that in a drama I was watching.

 So...I bought some new stuff not much fall stuff is out yet...I did notice a lot of ruffled shirts though...


My Beauty Diary mask in Q10 I might try this tonight and do a review on it.


Tsubaki S&C I didn't realize I bought 2 different lines oops oh well.

4 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Yes, I saw that pearl and bow necklace! Lucky girl! It is so pretty! :) And congrats on getting a HK brush roll from Yumeko!

Popcorn said...

I also saw the pearl necklace! That was really cute!!! You have nice taste!

Unknown said...

hello love =)

Yup, I'm gonna be making more of those in a few days! Keep an eye out =)

Eva said...

hello love =)

Yup, I'm gonna be making more of those in a few days! Keep an eye out =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails