Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Jewlery plus nail polish review

Miss Mercury Lady's Giveaway!
Ona Jewelry Giveaway!

Happy Saturday everyone!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I just received a lovely package this week from M sparkles! its the crown necklace with AB crystals isn't it pretty?


I also got these super cute bow earrings from DSK Jewelry with amethyst crystal (my birthstone!! ^^)

 

This is my favourite nail polish right now Metro Chic Sephora by OPI it's a greyish taupe color.  Its great for fall and matches almost anything you wear.

 

4 comments:

Laura L said...

lovely jewels!

Mona said...

yay! i'm glad it finally got there!

love the nail color btw, very fall

Stephanie said...

awww that's for the shoutout ^_~

So many pretty jewels on your blogger!

Eva said...

awww that's for the shoutout ^_~

So many pretty jewels on your blogger!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails