Hi my fellow blogger Popcorn requested a review of my NARS which isn't a big collection because I only have their blushes and a bronzer. I actually really got into NARS when I was watching youtuber ChefCaffy's videos she has an amazing collection of NARS products like seriously!!! I was like drooling watching her collection videos...check her out:
Anyways heres my little review hope this helps!
Luster - this is a golden apricot its actually very sheer so you really have to pack it on. It makes a great highlighter or blush if you're really fair
Cream blush in Pennylane this makes a great blush base its a light neutral pink
This is the famous orgasm blush its a coral color I like this color but it isn't my favourite too coral for me.
This is my absolute FAVOURITE blush Deep Throat I use it almost everyday its very similar to orgasm but its more pink and looks really natural.
Last but not least is my bronzer in Laguna that I dropped then it smashed =( I've yet to get a new one because it cost me $50 so I just use it as is. I love this color its really natural and doesn't turn me orange.
Here are some swatches sorry for the bad lighting
Orgasm & Deep Throat
Laguna, Pennylane, Luster
Laguna, Pennylane, Luster, Orgasm, Deep Throat
I'm hoping to add some eyeshadows to my collection ^^ Thanks for reading!
18 comments:
Yay! Thanks for your Post!!!! It was really helpful!!!!! I think I'm going to get Deep Throat or Orgasm. Hey! That's sooo weird. I started to get into Nars by watching Chefchaffy's channel too! I just think that its really coool! Why does the Laguna bronzer cost $50? >_<
your welcome! yeah i would suggest deep throat or orgasm as well if you want a more pinker coral then deep throat ^^ I dunno cause nars is expensive in canada? haha
I love watch her haul videos their awesome!!
nice nars blush collection!!!
Oh I see! Well, I could help you buy some if you want. :) It's cheaper here.
Yep, Chefcaffy's Nars collection is amazing! But not only this, her makeup collection in general, hm? Hehe... :)
Luster looks so pretty! I think I don't have any blush like this color yet. :p
that would be totally awesome!! thanks ill let you know when I want to buy some!!. Yes I envy chefcaffy's whole makeup collection i just want to raid haha! ^^
wow! nice collection! I've tried Orgasm too and didn't like it much =p wonder why it is so popular...
Wow, love your NARS blush collection!
oh nars! how i luv thee! i like collecting their eye palettes. check out my nars blush swatches too: http://swatchcrazee.blogspot.com/2009/01/revisited-nars-blushes-swatches.html
OOO NARS. I love NARS!
I tried the orgasm blush but i think it's overhyped. it didn't work with my skin tone, but i'm glad you like it!
the q10 masks - yay! let me know who it goes for you. do a review =) hehe
eeep broken blush! i think you can fix it though, i believe i saw the tutorial on another blog..i can't remember the name, and all they did was use rubbing alcohol and pressed it together. but don't take my word for it, cuz i've never tried it before hehe
woo great post and sad on the broken blush
can u repress it?
hmm thats a good idea i should try repressing i remember watching a bunch of youtube tutorials on it...btw i can't wait to receive the hello kitty brush roll yumeko!
YAY for NARS! Luster is my all time fave NARS blush. I'm a completely NARS addict ;) You should try their eyeshadows as some of them are really nice!
BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog ^^
I like Luster and Orgasm. But I lost my NARS blush on my trip to Thailand.
Nice NARS blush collection! Have you tried Madly? :)
Yep, Chefcaffy's Nars collection is amazing! But not only this, her makeup collection in general, hm? Hehe... :)
Luster looks so pretty! I think I don't have any blush like this color yet. :p
YAY for NARS! Luster is my all time fave NARS blush. I'm a completely NARS addict ;) You should try their eyeshadows as some of them are really nice!
BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog ^^
eeep broken blush! i think you can fix it though, i believe i saw the tutorial on another blog..i can't remember the name, and all they did was use rubbing alcohol and pressed it together. but don't take my word for it, cuz i've never tried it before hehe
Post a Comment