Hey everyone so I decided to reorganize my makeup collection and realize there is a bunch of stuff that I don't even use most of them are only used 1-3x. So instead of it just sitting there collecting dust I decided to put them up for sale I'm sure someone else will put good use to them ^^.
Email: Bella.chicxo@gmail.com
Shipping: Depends on where its shipping to I will try to ship the lowest price possible
Price: Canadian Dollar
Payment: Paypal
Payment: Paypal
Shiseido Hydro-powder eyeshadow - Clover Dew $12 used 3x
Pupa - Satin sheen baked powder 04 use 2x $18 (bought just recently but I love my lunasol powder too much haha!)
Nars Single Eyeshadows
Voyage, Nepal, Night Porter
All used about 1-2x Nepal about 4x
$15, $13, $15
Mac Mineralized Eye shadow - Odd Couple $15 used 4x still has plastic insert
Mac Lip glass - She wants candy (Hello Kitty Collection) 80% left
$11
Guess what I woke up to? A winter wonderland
8 comments:
Ooof...i havent even looked out the window yet today! :( I'm thanking myself that i parked in the garage yesterday hehe
Whattt.. we don't have any snow yet.. I'm still waiting. I've had enough of this weird warm to cold weather throughout the day. It's frustrating when you're dressed so warm in the morning because it's freezing and then it gets uncomfortably warm in the afternoon! WHERE'S THE SNOW MANNNN?!
haha!! be careful what you wish for thats all I'm gonna say...
I'm so jealous! I love snow, but that's probably because it doesn't snow here. I know that some people loathe it! XO
good luck to ur sale!
That's pretty, I love snow, we have som of it here too:D
omgosh so much snow!!! it makes the snow in toronto look like nothing. hahaha
good luck to ur sale!
Post a Comment