Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

 Wishing everyone a safe and happy holidays!!
Hope you guys are spending time with friends and family and eating yummy food =) I'm sure I've gained a couple of pounds stuffing myself with chocolate and cookies already haha!

Merry Christmas! XOXO

- ♡ Eva



7 comments:

Popcorn said...

Hey!!
Happy Holidays to you too!!!
I have been gaining weight too. Cuz I just eat dinner and plop myself into a chair and start surfing the internet. hehe...oh well...
Doing anything fun?

Catherine said...

Merry Christmas!! :D

*~kAy~* said...

Merry Christmas!!!

p chan said...

Merry Christmas Eva!!! :D hahaha, i've been gaining weight even before christmas :p

Eva said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Eva said...

Merry Christmas!! :D

Eva said...

Hey!!
Happy Holidays to you too!!!
I have been gaining weight too. Cuz I just eat dinner and plop myself into a chair and start surfing the internet. hehe...oh well...
Doing anything fun?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails