Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eva's Favourites of '09 Part 2 Face, Lips, and Skincare~

Hey everyone! Part 2 of my favourites series
uuh I don't know how many parts I'm gonna have I might branch into movies, music and dramas too
(Love=HG products)

Foundations, Primers and Concealers

L-R
1. MUFE HD Foundation
2. MUFE HD Primer
3. Lunasol Skinfusing Powder (Love)
4. Origins Quick, Hide! Easy blend concealer (Love)
5. Laura Mercier Tinted mositurizer SPF 20

Cheeks and Face

1. Nars Laguna Bronzer (top)
2. Jane Shimmering Bronzer-Sedone (I use this for highlighting too - Left)
3. Contouring: Mac blush - Strada (Bottom)
4. Blush: Nars Deep Throat (Love)(Right)

Lips

L-R
1. Mac tinted lip conditioner - Pink Fish
2. ROC - Repairing lip care (Love)
3. Mac lustre glass - Love Nectar
4. Dior high shine lipstick - Pink couture (Love)

Skincare

Top L-R
1. Shiseido hydro-nourishing softener
2. Korres body butters (love)
3. Shiseido - Night moisture recharge
Bottom L-R
4. Origins GinZing eyecream (love)
5. Mario Badescu drying lotion
6. Dior Hydra-protective light creme spf 20 (day moisturizer if I don't use tinted moisturizer)

L-R
1. Clinique take the day off makeup remover
2. Shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam
3. MAC cleanse off oil (love)
4. Herbacin Kamille hand cream

11 comments:

Uinisan said...

I just love knowing what are ppl's favourite products for the year... since it does seem to change from yr to yr hehehhee... and I can say that I haven't used much of what you have at all ... but that's coz I'm on acne meds but I'll list them down as interests for future reference. Thanks heaps :)

p chan said...

I've read good things about ROC - Repairing lip care :) but it's kinda pricey for a balm. Retails for SG$19!! My current fav is my nivea lip care in pink grapefruit <3

Anonymous said...

I love reading these favs! I just ordered the Origins Ginzing eye cream too, can't wait to try it!

Daituf said...

I love reading Favourite lists :D
You should totally branch off! Talk about movies! And kdrama! and regular TV!
Hey, you use Origin's eyecream? I've read about that and was intrigued... i will request a review on that then :D

Tammy said...

Everyone has the HK and Mac tinted lip conditioner! I want to! haha

I use to use Shiseido's normal skincare line too but my skin is too sensitive. But I love the packaging...something about things being packed in frosted glass...hmmmmmmm

Bijin Blair said...

Eeep, I don't own any of these products except for MAC's Cleanse Off Oil!

I'm with Tammy on MAC HK's Pink Fish! I want one too! ;D

I'd love it if you can swatch the eyeshadows =D

DinaXYYan said...

a few of your favorites are in my wishlist! :D
i've tried one of UD eyeliner and i'm loving it. it doesn't smudge on me. i want to try their other liners too. so as MUFE aqua eyes :D

amynaree said...

great post! i love seeing everyone's fav products

Shop N' Chomp said...

Thanks for another awesome post, Eva! Question: Can the Mario Badescu drying lotion be used on regular pimples and whiteheads?

Anonymous said...

Yay, the Lunasol Skin Fusing Powder Foundation is soo ogood! Oh, and Dior Addict High shine Pink couture is a lovely color too! <3

Eva said...

a few of your favorites are in my wishlist! :D
i've tried one of UD eyeliner and i'm loving it. it doesn't smudge on me. i want to try their other liners too. so as MUFE aqua eyes :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails