Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm Baaaack

Hey Everyone! long time no see...I just finished my exam yesterday yayy!

I got a bunch of stuff to share I bought some earrings from Sarah at Moto Jewelry a while ago I LOVE her cluster earrings.  I asked her to make me one thats grey and purple hehe


This one is her signature cloudy earring

Yeah this is me trying to model it FAIL! haha


I got an early Christmas gift yeah I NEVER wait to open gifts it drives me crazy haha!
Best of MUFE set yay!! I've been wanting to try their HD powder, eyeliner and smoky lash so this is PERFECT!




I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! xoxo

This is sooo CUTE!! Doesn't it make you want to go to Korea?XD

6 comments:

freshelle said...

welcome back =)))

the earrings are super cute! i like how you can wear them on a daily basis too.

i've been wanting to try the mufe powder and eyeliner too...perhaps a review soon? ehhehe

p chan said...

:D yay! it's time to celebrate after the exams!

those earrings are so cute! they look like tiny bunches of grapes!!

i love getting makeup for christmas too!!! :) all the more i can't wait to tear the wrapping off them!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Welcome back, girl! Love your blingy earrings and best of MUFE set. :D I am like you when it comes to gifts. Can.not.wait!

DinaXYYan said...

those earrings look really pretty! wow, the MUFE set! please do a review on them :D

Tammy said...

Yay you're back! You finished exams so late!! Happy holidays Eva ;]

Catherine said...

Ah, congrats on finishing your exams! Gorgeous earrings!!! Sarah makes the cuuuuutest stuff!! :D :D :D

Merry Christmas hon! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails