Sunday, December 13, 2009

I think I've ventured into dangerous territory...

Hey everyone!
Like my new layout? I decided to change it cause I got bored with the other one... I like this one its simple and purple.  I've also added a song of the day to the right -->

Ok so on friday I went xmas shopping and stumbled across...YSL yes I've been lemming stuff from them for the longest time but I don't have easy access to them cause I live far away from where they sell them here.  Long story short I went in and came out with a lipstick...=/

Rouge Volupte Lipstick in # 2 - Sensual Silk





Its like a pinky-nude glides on like butter AND has spf 15
I love the packaging so luxurious plus there's a mirror on top of the cap! I want more!


I'm wearing it here with MAC - love nectar gloss on top its really pigmented so you don't have to use a lot.

Here are some swatches that were requested from this post

Dior eyeshadow quad - Earth Reflections

No Flash


Flash






L-R
Benefit creaseless cream shadow/liner - Birthday suit
NYX - Eggplant
NYX - Ultimatum

16 comments:

ectini said...

Ooo I really wanna try the Rouge Volupte's ><

amynaree said...

i love rouge volupte too , i want them all! hehe

Christy said...

ahhh you make me want to go out and buy the YSL rouge volupte!

DinaXYYan said...

i want to try the lipstick too! it sounds so good!
Nice layout btw :D

Popcorn said...

YSL lipstick! I have seen many posts about their lippies now! I should really buy one then. Woah, look at that gorgeous color you got. Do you think that will be a good color for pigmented lips? :P

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty! I think it's OK that you bought it, you've got to have some sort of luxury in your life =)
I really like the look of Peach Passion, I think it's called. Maybe for Christmas? LOL
OX

Daituf said...

Whoa, I am seeing YSL lipsticks EVERYWHERE these days... well, by everywhere i mean the blogger world...:P
Are they that good? Not that I'll buy it... but just curious as to what the hype is all about...
Oh and I like your new layout! I want to change mine...but am too lazy -___-

Catherine said...

Hahaha, I am so jealous - I keep seeing these everywhere and everyone keeps raving about them but I'm allergic to the SPF in them!

Bijin Blair said...

Sensual Silk is so pretty! And thank you for the swatches, Birthday Suit looks amazing!

Lorelle said...

oooh rouge volupte! i've always really wanted one. now this makes me really wanna run out to get it! sensual silk looks lovely on you :)
& <3 the nyx shadows!

Anonymous said...

My first YSL Rouge Volupté was also Sensual Silk! I love it!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love this pinky nude look!

P.S Thank you for answering my q on the Mario Badescu drying lotion! :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I mixed up! My first YSL Rouge Volupté is actually #1 Nude Beige, not #2 Sensual Silk (it's the color I wanted to get, but decided for #1 instead at the end, haha...). :p

Tammy said...

Did you get your YSL at Holt? Haha I've been avoiding that counter for YEEEEARRRRSSS....

...but I really wanna try out their lippies and new mascara...

Karen said...

That's a gorgeous pink! Yup I'm definitely happy with my two MAC lippies I exchanged with the one limited one.

Eva said...

i love rouge volupte too , i want them all! hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails