Hey everyone!! hope the weekend is going well! Today I'm gonna do a review of Bare Escentual's Buxom Lash
The brush is rubber and it has an interesting shape to it...
My naked lashes...short and straight...
This is after i curl it with shiseido eyelash curler and apply about 3 coats
I use this for everyday because it isn't dramatic enough for night...if you're looking for an everyday mascara its good but drugstore mascara works about the same. It doesn't clump at all which is good but I wouldn't buy it again cause its an expensive mascara that doesn't do too much...
I went to Chinatown yesterday and bough some darkness lashes!! I've been been wanting to try the criss-crossing lashes cause they look so natural. Can't wait to try them.
Also bought the november issue of ViVi Lena is sooo pretty!! and I love the eye tutorials they have in the back ^^
14 comments:
oh cool! that mascara looks like it totally works! i have that vivi mag, too. LOVE LENA~! thanks for this post.
Your lashes look longer :)
Does it hold the curl for long?
Nice! They always have nice tutorials huh :)
Love Japanese mags! Thx for the mascara review!
I've been wanting to try this mascara! Thanks for the review.
Yay to more Canadian beauty bloggers, I'm a new follower =)
Hmm, Buxum actually looks a lot like Maybelline Full'n'Soft. Lovely pictures of Vivi though - I think I'll be picking that one up too. :D
I bought that mascara too, because a friend recommended it...
I stopped taking her recommendations after that -____-
thanks for the review, reinforces my belief not to fall for high end mascaras promising the world!
Those falsies look good! I have no skills to use them haha~
They do look natural, but you are right, they don't look much better than regular drugstore mascaras. Thanks for sharing your review. Haha I'm hooked on trying out new mascaras!
Thanks so much for getting back to me on that :)
Sucks that it doesn't even hold the curl for that long.. :(
I need to get a good primer :P
Which one do you use? :) I'm curious :)
ooh i have the same darkness lashes
let me know wat u think!
ooh i have the same darkness lashes
let me know wat u think!
Hmm, Buxum actually looks a lot like Maybelline Full'n'Soft. Lovely pictures of Vivi though - I think I'll be picking that one up too. :D
oh cool! that mascara looks like it totally works! i have that vivi mag, too. LOVE LENA~! thanks for this post.
Post a Comment