The colours look kinda washed out but its just a basic neutral look with the more neutral colours on the lid and tearduct corners of the eye and the brown colors on the crease and lower lash line. I also tight lined with Gosh Velvet Touch black eyeliner and used Shiseido Lasting Lift mascara in black(loooove this! holds my curls all day).
What I have on the rest of my face?
- Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in nude
- Set with Mac mineral skin finish natural in light medium
- Nars Deep throat blush
-Mac slimshine in Bare
NOTD
Sephora by OPI in Run with it

12 comments:
Earth Reflection is definitely one of my favourite quints, very useable. Like the FOTD!
You have gorgeous big eyes! So pretty with Dior =)
Pretty FOTD!
And ooooh, I actually really like Run with It! on you - I hated it on me the first time... but maybe I should give it another chance...
love the look! now you've got me wanting it! D; i like how your double lid folds!! mines so "invisible" after i've opened my eyes. hahaha
Pretty EOTD, FOTD & NOTD! I love this neutral look on you =D
that's pretty! I like your lashes!
Woohoow! An FOTD finally! You look gorgeous and radiant!
That dior palette looks good. I like neutral colors that also make you look glamorous while being subtle.
Btw, how great was episode 14??? Think it's my fav so far... TK is very smooth don't you think? Seems like he has lots of experience with girls by the way he messes with her head.
I don't like the ending tho...what rit does he have freaking out on her? and geez, GMN sure lets people push her around...
Eva you look gorgeous! :D
pretty fotd! :) i'm loving your layout too! purple and bows = <3
i saw your message in my cbox and sent you an e-mail. i hope it goes through :( so sorry that it didn't before! i hope you're still interested x3
Very nice! I love the Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara too! It's an HG.
Very nice! I love the Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara too! It's an HG.
You have gorgeous big eyes! So pretty with Dior =)
Post a Comment