Saturday, November 28, 2009

Imomoko order + Joe Fresh

Hey everyone hope you're having a good weekend! Ok so I finally got my imomoko order yesterday after a month...all the stuff I wanted was out of stock thats why...but its here and thats all that matters. 
Heres what I got:

Lunasol skinfusing powder in OC2
Very sleek packaging but a fingerprint magnet.


I was very impressed with the powder its very smooth and silky and the color matches my skin perfectly.

Start of Night eye palette

 The shadows are really nice looking in the pan the 2 lighter colors aren't very pigmented and really glittery the whiteish looking one is ACTUALLY pure glitter...the purple and brown are nice tho...probably not worth the price tag...the dior palette is definitely better.
 
Superstore is having no tax this week so I wanted to try something from joe fresh so I bought the tinted lip balm in Nude.

Swatches

Joe fresh lip blam to the left
haha!! you can't even see the lighter colors sorry super bad lighting

Loving this song right now: After School - Because of you

11 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

Hi Eva!

Eeep, pure glitter? Thank goodness your review decreased my lemming for their Star Shower Eyes range. I was thinking of getting Medium Night and Dazzling Night.

I used the YSL foundation in my Cargo Sunshine Coast FOTD. A tad pink though. I'll post a proper review soon =D Haven't used the base yet, I'm too in love with Castledew's hahaa~

Daituf said...

I'm actually not that big of a fan of Lunasol...unlike everybody else...
What's so special about their shadow to justify the price tag? I got one and was very disappointed...
Much prefer coffret d'or palettes...
haha, I remember the days of being infatuated with Joe fresh...:P
Think I'm over it now...haven't used my tinted lipbalms for so long... kinda sinks into lines doesn't it? :\

Tammy said...

I really love the Lunasol pressed powder! It looks so nice on and doesn't just sit on your skin the way other powders do.

How do you like your Joe tinted lip balm so far? I purchased their lipstick and though the colour was really nice, I found the formula to be rather drying and definitely need some lip conditioner/primer before use.

Catherine said...

Ooh, cute haul! And ahhh, glitter shadows are definitely not my cup of tea - good to know!! I was actually eyeing those lunasol palettes haha.

Shop N' Chomp said...

The Lunasol compacts are sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

OooO nice purchases! The song is nice!

Yumeko said...

lunasol...how i love them hee!!

no i am not watching iris..i want to though but havent had time XD

Katie Ngo said...

ohhh, very nice powder! Have you tried it yet? How did you like it.

Georgina said...

i really like Lunasol's skin fusing powder foundation, i hit pan on a sample today and i think i'm getting a full size compact. how do you like it so far? I agree on the Lunasol e/s palette, i don't know why they keep on insisting on that white shimmer pan! but i still love their palettes. argh. hahaha! ^_~

Eva said...

ohhh, very nice powder! Have you tried it yet? How did you like it.

Eva said...

The Lunasol compacts are sooo pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails