Friday, November 13, 2009

Sephora Haul

Hey everyone here is my sephora VIB haul hehe!! I'm soo excited it worked woot! I mostly got dior stuff that I was lemming for the longest time.

Dior eye palette in Earth Reflection
sooo pretty! pictures does not do it justice I might start doing EOTDs now hehe


Dior Addict High Shine lipsticks and serum de rouge lipstick (got at a dior counter NOT at sephora)

Looove the packaging!! ^^


Couture Pink, Designer Coral, Coral

Also bought Nars Laguna (remember mine smashed?) and Clinique take the day off


There's some awesome sales happening this weekend!!
Bebe Friends & Family 25% off
Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy 30% off

Oh yeah I have Twitter now follow me!! I love chatting!!

I'll leave you with a new song from TaeYang - Wedding Dress!! I am in looove with this song! the MV is sad tho =(

10 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Nice haul, Eva! :) Can't wait to see your EOTDs!

Bijin Blair said...

Oh my, what a lovely haul! Please do an EOTD/FOTD with the goodies that you bought!

Anonymous said...

Great haul! Unfortunately for me.. I checked my email too late.. and I work on the weekends so I'm missing out!! ><

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous eye palette! Can't wait to see yours EOTDs =)

Catherine said...

Awesome haul! I am eyeing Earth Reflection too... but I'm afraid it's overall too light of a palette to really work for me. Can't wait to see your EOTDs so I can finally see it on someone!

Tammy said...

i'm trying to stay away from sephora because of my beauty "diet" -- but i feel my resolve slowly fading away after seeing such tempting pictures! ><

p chan said...

ooo nice haul! i love earth reflections! aiming to get one for myself too :) please do a look!

Daituf said...

How sad was my VIB haul? I got nothing! I wanted the Clarins Double Fix- they ran out...
Then I thought, ok I'll get Sheseido's Mascara base- They ran out...
Boo.
What is Nars Laguna for? Is it a blush or for contouring? I've been looking for a good shade to contour with...
Yes to EOTDS! :D
Maybe even FOTDs?

Mona said...

oh the serum the serum love love love :)

Eva said...

Awesome haul! I am eyeing Earth Reflection too... but I'm afraid it's overall too light of a palette to really work for me. Can't wait to see your EOTDs so I can finally see it on someone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails