Hey everyone hope you're having a good week I have some packages to share that I got in the past couple of weeks!
Cute purple bracelet from Lisa its sooo cute and I looove anything purple! its my fav colour if you haven't noticed...its super sparkly in real life.
Loooove the extras she gives the clip is super cute ^^
I also won a giveaway from Mona for recommending her the nail polish "Run With It" (see NOTD from last post)
She gave me a nail polish and nail deco can't wait to play with these. Thank you Mona!
This is what the nail polish looks like over Run With It
I'll leave you guys with the new Namie Amuro - Fast Car MV
Don't you just love all her outfits and makeup? plus it doesn't hurt that she's super gorgeous as well.
Don't you just love all her outfits and makeup? plus it doesn't hurt that she's super gorgeous as well.
10 comments:
the pouch by Eki is so adorable and love the glitters on TFS nail polish!
Yayy I have the other rila pouch and I LOVE it :D hehe. Eki makes the most cutest stuff :3 Awesome polish too, you have pretty nails! ♥
Love the nail polish!!! Its absolutely stunning!!!
OOh I love the nail polish! So Sparkly *_*
love the pouch and the nails! :D
Congrats on winning Mona's giveaway!
I'm so going to my local Face Shop to check that shade out =D
quite the lovely stash of goodies you have here! i also love the nail polish! so sparkly :3
Oooh, love the Eki pouch! I adore Eki Love creations, hehe.
And wow! Run with it looks amazing with that glitter polish over it! I might have to try layering it like that... by itself it's a little boring for my taste lol, but I am kind of a glitter whore.
Oooh, love the Eki pouch! I adore Eki Love creations, hehe.
And wow! Run with it looks amazing with that glitter polish over it! I might have to try layering it like that... by itself it's a little boring for my taste lol, but I am kind of a glitter whore.
Congrats on winning Mona's giveaway!
I'm so going to my local Face Shop to check that shade out =D
Post a Comment