So does this work for Canadians?!?! I hope it does cause I was so sad the sephora F&F thing doesn't work for us. If it does I'm definitely getting some holiday sets, guerlain eye palette, dior cosmetics, nars...lol Anything you guys would recommend? I know a bunch of you guys just did a sephora haul haha
13 comments:
wow cool!! I don't know cuz I never get Sephora catalogs, have fun hauling!
I don't know since I don't get Sephora catalogs but that would be pretty awesome since the online event was a bust :/
2 hours only??? Better shop fast!!!
In fact, go in the day before to figure out what u want...
That way, you can just grab it on the actual date xD
Oooooh wow! I just got my catalogue and I don't think I got an invite though I am definitely a VIB. *sad* But I did already haul for F&F lol... Hope you have fun & share what you get! :D
you are lucky to get that in the mail. I usually get the catalog, but I haven't this year. hmm..
oooo thanks for the heads up! i hope you're eligible for it, too! <3
If they mailed it to you I'd assume it's valid... otherwise that is a cruel, cruel tease sincey ou're also in Canada. I haven't got mine yet, but I better! Since I am definietly a VIB. :P
whee that's so cool! you better make a list and shop fast! :)
and like everyone said, since it's specifically mailed to you I'd think it would work. I've never gotten Sephora catalogs before (except for when they mail me a package) and I didn't get a VIB coupon even though I am one. :( oh well, I already shopped enough through the FF sale anyway hehehe :p
Omg, I think I'm like the only chick who didn't get anything from the Sephora F&F. Hope you're able to use this :)
Have fun hauling sweetie!
Have fun hauling sweetie!
oooo thanks for the heads up! i hope you're eligible for it, too! <3
wow cool!! I don't know cuz I never get Sephora catalogs, have fun hauling!
Post a Comment