Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beauty and skincare haul + Ezziebell jewelry

Ahh! I have midterms and reports due in the next two weeks eek! so I stocked up on stuff before the storm hits...
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
Complexion Brightening Formula

I needed a new foundation because MUFE HD foundation is too heavy and LM tinted moisturizer is too light...this has some great reviews on MUA so I wanted to check it out.

This is what it says on the box:
Sheer Glow's silky fluid delivers immediate hydration, evens skintone and leaves the skin brighter and more radiant. Used daily, your skin's texture improves overtime, becoming softer, smoother and more luminous. Sheer glow foundation provides weightless and buildable coverage, with a natural finish.
For normal to dry skin types. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance Free.

I have combination sensitive skin so we'll see...I'll do a more detailed post next time.


  I've been using this cleanser with mac's oil cleanser and I love it so I stocked up cause I was running low. Sephora gave me some samples Lash Fusion XL and BE Mineral Veil. I've never tried them so I don't know if they are good or not.

La Roche-Posay Intensive Re-hydrating skincare continuous effect

I needed a new moisturizer as well and the lady at shopper's said this is good for combo and sensitive skin.

I used my 10 Ezzie dollars I won from her giveaway and chose two earrings they are super cute! love the jet heart! check her out! Ezziebell Jewelry


 

Thanks for coming by! I have to study for my tax midterm now eeew...

11 comments:

amynaree said...

nice haul! would love to hear how the nars foundation worked out for you

cute earrings from ezzie! the bow one is adorable

freshelle said...

great haul! i actually just reviewed the mascara today...i hate it. but it might work for you. && gl on midterms and reports.

Tammy said...

ewww tax and accounting gross hahah

great haul! i can't wait to see how the nars foundation works for you :}

Popcorn said...

wow!!! love your haul!!!

Daituf said...

Niiiiiiice...
Can't wait for ur reviews!

Catherine said...

Nice hauls! Good luck on your midterms!

Bijin Blair said...

Please review the NARS foundation! I love glowy foundations :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Sweet haul! Congrats on winning her giveaway. :D Love the cute earrings you chose!

Eva said...

Please review the NARS foundation! I love glowy foundations :)

Eva said...

great haul! i actually just reviewed the mascara today...i hate it. but it might work for you. && gl on midterms and reports.

Eva said...

nice haul! would love to hear how the nars foundation worked out for you

cute earrings from ezzie! the bow one is adorable

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails