The question is: If you were going to allow us to spend a night at your home, we'd like to know the following:
1. What books are on your favorite shelf?
I have Harry potter series, Twilight series, shopaholic series, sophie kinsella books, the notebook, memoirs of a geisha...
2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
I have lots of tv series buffy the vampire slayer, dawson's creek, the oc, lost...for movies I have garden state, the notebook i have concert DVDs as well umm usher, christina aguilera, TVXQ, keith urban...ahh i don't remember i don't buy dvds much anymore
3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
I don't own any cookbooks...but I do like watching the food channel
4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.
I don't cook lol I bake sometimes though like cookies, cupcakes...
5. What will we be drinking that's available?
Fruit juice, milk tea, lemon tea
I have Harry potter series, Twilight series, shopaholic series, sophie kinsella books, the notebook, memoirs of a geisha...
2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
I have lots of tv series buffy the vampire slayer, dawson's creek, the oc, lost...for movies I have garden state, the notebook i have concert DVDs as well umm usher, christina aguilera, TVXQ, keith urban...ahh i don't remember i don't buy dvds much anymore
3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
I don't own any cookbooks...but I do like watching the food channel
4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.
I don't cook lol I bake sometimes though like cookies, cupcakes...
5. What will we be drinking that's available?
Fruit juice, milk tea, lemon tea
Question with one-word answers...
Where's your cell phone: Table
Your hair: Tied
Your mother:Hard worker
Your hair: Tied
Your mother:Hard worker
Your father: Strong
Favorite Food: Japanese
Dream last night: None
Favorite drink: Bubble tes
What room are you: Basement
Hobby: shopping
Fear: moths
Where were you last night: Party
Something that you aren't: Tall
Muffins: Yum
Wish list item: Ipod touch
Where did you grow up: Canada
What are you wearing: Sweats
Your pets: Toy Poodle
Friends: Awesome
Something you're not wearing:Shoes
Favorite store: Sephora
Favorite color: Purple
Last time you laughed: Today
Your best friend: Family
Place you go to over and over: Mall
Person who emails you regularly: Facebook (lol)
Favorite place to eat: Home
I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this!!
Ok so on friday we decided to watch The Orphan at like 12:30 am hahaha ummm yeah holy shit! that movie is scary that little girl is freaking creepy and freaking psychotic and there's this whole twist near the end... by the time we were done which was at 2:30am I couldn't even go up stairs to sleep cause I was scared of Esther lol I had to listen to music so I would stop thinking about it hahaha. I actually really liked the movie kept me interested the whole time I would totally recommend it of you like horror movies of course. Has anyone else seen it?
** Movie poster was creeping me out I had to remove it...maybe ill bring it back for halloween...lol**
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian bloggers ^^

9 comments:
thank you so much for doing these tags!! =)
i haven't watched this yet, but i already know the story.. hehe.. i know i won't watch this scary movie, so i just read it on wikipedia.. pretty scary though..
memories of a geisha was seriously one of my favorite books..I have it in paperback and hardcover lol =)
Everyone is an HK Girl : )
Omg, that movie poster is creepy. I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to horror movies! :( Memoirs of a geisha was a good read and yay to bubble tea! :)
haha I was thinking of watching the Orphan...maybe I won't now...
I got my epilator at sears but I think you can get it almost anywhere (Wal-Mart, The Bay, London Drugs)...just make sure you're purchasing the epilator and not the electric razor because they look the same. I've never tried the epilstick but it looks like it would be more painful??? I'd rather rip out the hair fast than agonize slowly hahah
You like Harry Potter too!?!??! *yay*
You like Harry Potter too!?!??! *yay*
Everyone is an HK Girl : )
memories of a geisha was seriously one of my favorite books..I have it in paperback and hardcover lol =)
Post a Comment