I just wanna share some songs I've been loving lately one is by G.O.D called Gil (Road) they are one of the older korean boybands I love the lyrics and the song is sooo beautiful with their voices harmonizing together.
Gil [Road]
translation by: seohee
if this is the right way to go
if my dreams will come true at the end of this road..
i want to know i want to know i want to know but i can't figure it out yet
*hoyoung
if those dreams come true would i really be happy
oh~ where am i.. really going right now
what do i really have to live for
if this is my right way (is this really my right way)
if my dreams will come true at the end of this road.. (will my dreams come true)
what am i dreaming of, who is that dream for (what am i dreaming of)
if those dreams come true would i really be happy
oh~ where am i.. really going right now
what do i really have to live for
credits to: N'war @ god's thread & seohee @ aheeyah.com
Actually I first heard the song watching Kara cover it they did a pretty good job never knew they could sing like that cause most of their songs are VERY bubble gum pop. If you follow kpop then you know what I'm talking about. I love their makeup btw take a look at their performance below.
Been loving Colbie Caillat's new album as well her songs are so raw & real love it. I don't how to explain it but I can really relate to her songs like "Falling for you" thats exactly how you feel when you fall for someone.
Fearless is such a beautiful song when I first heard it I teared up a little not gonna lie...=P
What songs are you guys loving lately? care to share? I love discovering new music.
2 comments:
I love all of these!!! And you're right, their makeup is so pretty!
I just love kpop... even tho I can't understand a word...
And Colbie Calliat always has such catchy songs!
Oh, I wish I had something to recommend... have you checked out music from the "You are beautiful" soundtrack? quite good...
I love Colbie Caillat too! The last song I was semi-obsessed was this Canto one called "Love with no regrets" by Raymond Lam. :)
Post a Comment