Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crazy Canadian weather eh?!?

It always amazes me how fast the weather can change here lol I don't know if other parts of Canada are like this because I've only actually been to the other parts in the summer.

Ok...so get this one moment it would be a fricking blizzard like hell...



AND...then 5 mins later it'll be happy sunshine hahaha!!




I don't even know how to explain this...I can't wait till the weekend Thanksgiving day long weekend woot!!

Tammi's Giveaway!! to make this less random haha



Contest Rules: UPDATED

1) Follow my blog
- (optional...if you subscribe to my YouTube channel ; follow me on Twitter, you'll get extra brownie points!)

2) Re-post about this giveaway on your blog...make sure to include pictures of the prizes or just embed this YouTube video. If you don't have a blog, please re-post on your YouTube, Facebook or MySpace.

3) Officially enter the contest by leaving a comment under this post
- include a link to where you re-posted
- after reading my posts, tell me something that you & I share in common :)



The rules are:
1) Be a follower of my blog AND Steph’s jewelry site.
Optional:  Subscribe to my YouTube channel & follow me on Twitter.
2)   Re-post about this giveaway on your blog (if you have one). Make sure to include the picture below. If you don’t have a blog, post it on your YouTube, Twitter, Facebook or MySpace.
3)   Officially enter by leaving a comment under this post. Include the link where you re-posted and submit a name for the earrings below.
Click here to enter

 SHADES of U CONTEST Enter HERE!!




11 comments:

Daituf said...

Thank god it's not like that in toronto...yet...
It did rain yesterday, but no blizzard...
Nice pictures!

Catherine said...

Wow, that is pretty crazy! O_O!

mayaari said...

eeep, snow already?! even for just a few minutes...i need to start unpacking all my sweaters, haha :)

Eva said...

yes...its so unpredictable here...keeps me entertained i guess! as long as I'm indoors.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Oh wow, that is crazy weather! Here, we have no seasons.

freshelle said...

lol its like that in toronto too!!it's crazyyy.

p chan said...

wow, that's some really crazy weather. ahhaa, its always hot in SG :( i hate going out in the afternoons...

Tammy said...

Thanks Eva ^^ No I'm not wearing falsies--I'm not very good at putting them on without gluing them onto my own lashes haha In the photo with the Maniac lipstick, I'm wearing Chanel Inimitable; and in the smokey eye look I'm wearing Shiseido Base and Advanced Volume mascara.

Haha you know, I don't even think the rest of Canada gets weather this chaotic--I think it's just the prairies! :(

Yumeko said...

wow tats crazy weather indeed
wat would one dress in? XD

re ur question abt contact lenses
its a proper store, they'll test ur eyes for u heee

Eva said...

Oh wow, that is crazy weather! Here, we have no seasons.

Eva said...

wow, that's some really crazy weather. ahhaa, its always hot in SG :( i hate going out in the afternoons...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails