Friday, October 23, 2009

***UPDATE*** on last posts purchases + new hair color

Ok so I had to return the NARS foundation sorry for all the people who were waiting on the review...yeah it just wasn't working for me. First it accentuated all the dry flakes on my skin and made me look  like 10 years older...but it did control my oily skin.  The coverage was good and it did seem to brighten my complexion it made me look pretty pale maybe I got the wrong shade?.  Too bad it didn't work for me I really wanted to like it considering it was $55 CND I guess its back to MUFE HD for me. 

I also returned the La Roche Posay moisturizer it STUNK like seriously and it didn't really do anything for my skin... Can anyone recommend me a good day moisturizer for combo sensitive skin?

So I refunded everything and got this serum by Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Complexion Correcting.  I got a sample of this before and I LOVED it makes your skin soo soft but I was too cheap to  buy the full size.  Its suppose to whiten scars so hopefully works ^^


This is what it says on the box:
This satiny serum is a remarkable formula for smoother, brighter-looking skin. Vinoperfect boosts the complexion's radiance and appearance. Your skin is moisturized and luminous. Your complexion looks more uniformed and beautifully radiant.
Who is it for?
For those who wish to regain a bright, radiant, and even complexion. To eliminate existing dark spots and prevent the appearance of new ones (pregnancy mask, scars, age spots, sun spots, and spots due to hormonal imbalance...).

I'll update you guys after a couple weeks of usage



I've also been using this epilator wow where have this been all my life haha.  I've been using creams, waxing, shaving and even the epistick but nothing compares and its sooo easy to use! yeah its painful at first but its does its job and you'll get use to the pain...

I also got a new hair color! I did it at the salon this time so I wouldn't know what box color it would be but I think it turned out well I had highlights before...so it covered most of that.




11 comments:

DinaXYYan said...

I'm sorry that they didn't work for you.. hopefully the Caudalie works..
and your hair color is really gorgeous!!

Catherine said...

Aww, sorry the foundation and moisturizer didn't work out for you. The Caudalie has been highly recommended to me too. I was thinking of buying it for my mom actually lol... let us know how it turns out. Pretty new hair color too. =)

*~kAy~* said...

Your hair looks very evenly colored :) I wouldn't have known you had highlights :)

Can't wait for your review! I am always trying to find good products that fade scars :P I scar so easily :( boo..

Tammy said...

HEHEHEH I'm so happy you got the epilator!!!! :D It will be one of your best investments of your life!!

p chan said...

Nice hair colour!! I've gotten highlights in the past too and they always turn up lighter than the rest of my hair colour... :( the epilator looks painful!! D: i'll stick to creams..hahaha!

Eva said...

Thanks for the nice comments on the hair guys!!

Mona said...

have you ever tried the silk'n sensepil?

let me know how that epilator you're using is working out for ya

your hair color turned out really nice!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Sorry to hear the products didn't work out. Good to know you were at least able to refund them and get your Caudalie serum. :) Love your new hair color btw!

Eva said...

Nice hair colour!! I've gotten highlights in the past too and they always turn up lighter than the rest of my hair colour... :( the epilator looks painful!! D: i'll stick to creams..hahaha!

Eva said...

HEHEHEH I'm so happy you got the epilator!!!! :D It will be one of your best investments of your life!!

Eva said...

I'm sorry that they didn't work for you.. hopefully the Caudalie works..
and your hair color is really gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails