Thursday, October 1, 2009

New packages + Lipstick review

Hey everyone! so I got some new packages today that I want to share with you guys ^^. So here goes.

 First up I bought a couple of charms from DT charms her packaging is soo cute and love the japanese candy and she wrote a sweet note =).  It was so kind of her to include an extra charm because she sent the package late because she was sick...aww you didn't have to do that.



Next up I bought a pair of earrings from Lisa at He Qi Crystal Designs I love the earrings they match absolutely everthing and its so detailed.  All of her jewelry is so unique I'm actually eying some of her other pieces as well ^^.  Her packaging is also really professional and included a jewelry care sheet.



  


I bought a lipstick from maybelline from their color sensational line in Born with It.  Its a really pretty pink color and the formula is super smooth you don't even need to wear lip balm!.


 

11 comments:

Popcorn said...

Those are some really pretty charms and earrings!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love love love your cute and pretty haul! :) And that is one pretty shade of pink!

Catherine said...

Lovely purchases!

Stephanie said...

I've been wanting to try this. I missed out on the last bogo and now all the good shades are gone.

Tammy said...

What a lovely colour, thanks for sharing :)

Tammy said...

...the lipstick, I mean lol <3

*~kAy~* said...

Such cute charms! <3 So nice of Dana to give you an extra one! :)

The earrings look really nice too :) nice packaging is always a plus :)

Daituf said...

Oh! I've been dying to try maybelline color sensational lipsticks! But there are so many choices...Why is there no BOGO sale on it??? :(

Bijin Blair said...

The accessories that you bought are very very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff~!

Eva said...

Such cute charms! <3 So nice of Dana to give you an extra one! :)

The earrings look really nice too :) nice packaging is always a plus :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails