Sunday, October 4, 2009

I think you are an awesome girl & I love your blog awards

Thanks to NaTGN for tagging me the "I think you are an awesome girl" award aww thanks!! ^^



I think you are suppose to list 10 facts about yourself and then tag 10 people ok... so here it is!

1.  I don't like to follow trends...If I like something and it looks good on me then I'll wear it if it doesn't then I don't.  I tend to stray away from trends actually...
2.  I LOVE Leonardo Dicaprio! I've loved him even before Titanic I think I've seen almost all his movies.
3.  I used to have REALLY bad acne until I went on acutane when i was 13 or 14 it was a hard time in my life because I got acne when I was really young which lowered my self esteem and I became really shy. I am still battling acne but its not as bad as before.Which leads me to #4
4.  I got into makeup around that time.  I felt makeup could hide my flaws and make me feel better about myself.
5.  I've had many music phases I used to be really into country that would be all I would listen to I know all the country stars, then I was into alternative like muse...even a little emo or screamo like alexisonfire now I'm back to pop and R&B I love Asian pop now hehe. Which leads me to #6
6.  I love the 90s probably because I grew up during that time all my walls were plastered with teen heartthrobs and popstars like spice girls and backstreet boys I think I loved practically all the boybands that came out haha so I have a soft spot for boybands =P.  I still listen to 90s pop from time to time.
7. I looove to travel if someone gave me a million dollars all I would do is travel
8.  I don't watch reality shows I think they are all scripted anyways... I'm more into the drama although I do like watching asian variety shows ^^
9.  I am not a typical asian straight A student I had to work really hard to be where I am today.
10.  I live in a place where its pretty much winter for 8 months and can get as cold as -30 or -40 degree celsius

Ok that was mine I'm gonna tag...
Popcorn
Pricilla
Lisa 
Ezzie
Tammy
StompNChomp
Stephanie
Daituf



She also tagged me this one as well so i tag the same girls above!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

You listened to country bc you live in Alberta! bahhaha just kidding :P I like 90's boybands too! And thanks for the award! :]

amynaree said...

congrats on the award you totally deserve it!!

oh wow it's that cold where you are at?? lol it's so different from here where it's always sunny even in winter :/

May said...

Congrats on the award:]I don't watch reality show either. I agree, I think they are all scripted too. I'm a huge fan of Asian drama as well.

Daituf said...

Thank you for the tag!!!
I am exactly the same as u for 4, 6, 7, and 10...
I hate Toronto winter!!! Tho I heard Calgary is even worse?? Is that even possible???
I need to move to florida...and hang with old folks in warm weather

Tammy said...

And cute jackets! Haha I bought a winter jacket right before spring so I didn't get to wear it and now I'm suuuper excited to wear it LOL

Yikes! It's rainy and dreary in Edmonton today :S Hope Calgary is better.

Thanks for commenting, Eva! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Congrats on the awards and thank u for extending them to me, Eva! :D

Yay to Leo and 90's music...woot! Kudos to you for being able to live in such temps. I get cold so friggin' easy, it sucks. :(

Anonymous said...

Aww hey I have a soft spot for the boybands too~! I sometimes bust out my old cds and listen to them haha! I agree with trends!
Thanks for doing the tag! It's great to know more about you =)

Eva said...

Aww hey I have a soft spot for the boybands too~! I sometimes bust out my old cds and listen to them haha! I agree with trends!
Thanks for doing the tag! It's great to know more about you =)

Eva said...

Congrats on the award:]I don't watch reality show either. I agree, I think they are all scripted too. I'm a huge fan of Asian drama as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails