Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Le Petite Jewelry

I got one of Mona from Le Petite Jewelry's famous flower bracelets!! I saw this on her site and it was already sold out...but she kindly offered to replicate it and gave me free shipping so nice ^^ love her! You guys gotta check out her site she makes the most amazing pieces at really affordable prices and you can ask her to custom make them too. Check her out HERE.



 

8 comments:

DinaXYYan said...

very pretty!! and Mona is sweet to replicate it for you =)

ectini said...

Soooo pretty! That was super nice of her :D

Mona said...

thank you so much for the love :)

p chan said...

that's a really pretty bracelet!! looks very classy!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Oh that is beyond pretty...! Love Mona's designs!

Unknown said...

ahhh I would love to get my paws on one of Mona's designs...her bracelets are so pretty ^_^!

Eva said...

ahhh I would love to get my paws on one of Mona's designs...her bracelets are so pretty ^_^!

Eva said...

Soooo pretty! That was super nice of her :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails