Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Eki, Yumeko and Mona haul + more <3


Ok this is my last haul I'm on a no buy starting right now (lets see how long I last) lol I ordered some earrings from Ezzie so that is going to be my last package.  She named a pair of earrings after me take a look here! so I had to get that one hehe

First up is the cute pearl and bow necklace I customed ordered from Mona its super gorgeous in person ^^


Next is some kawaii stuff I ordered from Eki!! I've been lemming for her hime pouches and headbands they are soooo cute. The pouch is pink and green! how unique.  She added A LOT of extras as you can see thanks so much girl!


 
 

Next is the cute Hello Kitty makeup brush roll from Yumeko that sold out so fast!! good thing I reserved it.  The craftsmanship is superb and she added some extras as well!
^^

 

AND...I got new UGGs don't hate I need them for the winter here they are sooo warm I was anti-uggs for the longest time until I stepped foot into one...they sell out so fast here so I'm getting them early this year.


Hope you guys have a good week thanks for dropping by!! <3

17 comments:

amynaree said...

great stuff! the pearl necklace and the eki pouch is so cute~

DinaXYYan said...

nice haul!
love all the things you got...

Catherine said...

Ooh lovely haul! I am definitely going to have to order some more bows from Eki!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Super sweet haul, Eva! Love the necklace and pouch. :D

Tammy said...

so you're the one who got the cute necklace from mona! and eki's pouch is so adorable too :}

haha i haven't fallen prey to uggs just yet... but i have ginormous feet so that's mainly why lol
but those look super warm--especially with all that fur lining!

thanks for sharing! :)

p chan said...

i've always wanted a pair of uggs. but there's no winter in Singapore! D: eki's stuff looks so pretttty! i love her bows!! haha, we all say we will go on a no buy :x including me! but its quite hard to achieve :p

Mona said...

XOXO :)

i need to snag a yumeko pouch!

Yumeko said...

glad you got it
thanks for letting me know!!!

Daituf said...

Why is everyone so talented except me???
Everything looks awesome!
P.S. I love the music on ur blog! Just hearing it for the first time for some reason...

Anonymous said...

I don't like the look of Uggs but they sure look comfy. I need to buy myself a pair of winter boots too.. last year my socks got all soaked from wearing not water-proof boots!

Kay said...

oh dear.. i love Uggs.. :) especially with skinny jeans.. :)

mayaari said...

lovely purchases - i need to get one of eki's pouches, they're too cute not to own one!

Kalmo said...

Wow great haul! I love Eki's kawaii pouches and need to get my hands on a brush roll as well. ^^ Oh cute boots! I have yet to get my first pairs of uggs haha, so behind.

Eva said...

oh dear.. i love Uggs.. :) especially with skinny jeans.. :)

Eva said...

so you're the one who got the cute necklace from mona! and eki's pouch is so adorable too :}

haha i haven't fallen prey to uggs just yet... but i have ginormous feet so that's mainly why lol
but those look super warm--especially with all that fur lining!

thanks for sharing! :)

Eva said...

XOXO :)

i need to snag a yumeko pouch!

Eva said...

glad you got it
thanks for letting me know!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails